Chapter 108 Confession

The sun gradually shifted, and the sky was full of red clouds.

 Bamboo shadows swayed, a few breezes blew, and the book boy waited outside tiredly, but did not dare to slack off. The study room was filled with hot tea one after another, and there was a burst of laughter from time to time, and the three people in the room were obviously chatting happily.

 Seeing that it was not early, Li Yuanmin brought Yilie and Sima Yu to say goodbye, and when the two came out of Zhenbei Hou's mansion, the two were about to part ways. Report your highness, I have something important to tell you."

 Accompanying him, he hurried to the tent of the carriage and whispered a few times. The car curtain was gently lifted, and Li Yuanmin's snow-white face was revealed. He glanced at him helplessly, but his mouth was on business. The state of the public office: "The general system of Yi will follow the king."

 As night fell, the two returned to the inn and entered the gate one after the other. When they stepped into the wing, Yilie closed the door with a backhand, and suddenly stepped forward and squeezed his hand in his hand, his eyes burning hot.

 Li Yuanmin didn't break free, he raised his eyes to look at him, and said straight: "In the last life, I admired him."

 He earned a little, but found that he couldn't earn it, and sighed again: "It's just a matter of a previous life."

 Ye Lie naturally didn't like this kind of interrogation similar to that of a boudoir woman. However, when he was waiting for the residence in Zhenbei, Sima Yu's words and deeds made him deeply afraid of the person in front of him.

 How could he not understand Li Yuanmin? Even though he was controlled by Sima and his son in his last life, his nature is not the kind of person who is willing to be manipulated. Since he can be trapped in the palace for so many years, it must be that Sima Yu used something to trap him. Now, with Sima Yu's determined attitude today, he had to make him feel good.

 Li Yuanmin saw that there were still a few traces of worry on his face, and he couldn't help but feel a slight pain in the forehead. After this period of contact, he could clearly feel the temperament of the man in front of him. The more directly he spoke to him, the better. He directly talked about the bad relationship between the previous life and Sima Yu.

 Now that I think about it, it's no wonder that Sima Yu is so sure that he has no objection. In his last life, he lived in a closed cold palace for a long time. When he was thirteen years old, he was controlled by Sima and his son, and when he met someone like Sima Yu, he was treated with care, and his heart was extremely extreme. How could he escape the unresponsive love net, even though he was keenly aware that something was wrong, but the lack of love since childhood made him deceive himself and ignore everything, willing to be controlled by Sima Yu.

 It can be said that Sima Yu's sacrificial attachment to him is firm, even when he finally saw through that ugly face, his heart was ashes, and he committed suicide. Sima Yu still did not attribute it to himself, but only thought that he was the Afraid that the Red Tiger King is so cruel.