Chapter 73 Changes

The person in front of him had a fragility that was about to cry, his hands were carelessly pressed against his tight chest, and his eyes were full of pleading.

 Yilie's heart was filled with a strange heat. Looking at this jaded man, he felt a kind of hard and sour feeling. This was something he had never had in his hard-hearted life. It was absurd and close to A kind of . . . sacrificial offering without reservation.

 This should have made him fearful, but Yi Lie condoned himself into this kind of blindness that made him dizzy.

 "obedient."

 Ye Lie swallowed his saliva, his heart became more and more strangely astringent, and his hard heart seemed to be squeezed by someone, and it was almost crushed.

 This kind of feeling is too uncomfortable, Yilie frowned, he couldn't help kissing him heavily, pinching his neck anxiously, and seemed to want him to treat him like this to relieve the unbearable soreness in his heart. Feeling, but the other party is choking and pushing him.

 Tonight, Yi Lie has been beaten by him several times in a row, but there is no trace of anger in his heart. He just pressed his forehead in dissatisfaction, complained a few words in a vague way, and hugged the other party in his arms again. Instead of forcing him as usual, he only used dense and gentle means that he was not familiar with.

 The black hair and flowing water are generally scattered everywhere, and the eyes are already stained with moisture like the spring rain, converging into droplets and sliding down suddenly.

 The heat wave engulfed the moisture and overwhelmed people's reason.

 The person in front of him was obviously extremely confused, and Ye Lie was already sweaty and his head was buzzing. It was the first time he had used such a gentle method. He didn't use the force he was familiar with, and he didn't use the strength at his fingertips. He was just so careful. He was soothed and warm, and then he enjoyed the most delicious fruit in the world. He was pleasantly surprised, out of control, his heartbeat was unprecedented, the sourness in his heart was on the verge of collapse, and in the end he let out a terrifying low roar almost like a beast.

 Yi Lie fell heavily, still hugging the person under him tightly, the two of them sweated a lot, and even the snow satin was soaked.

 The candle light was faint, as if it could burn forever.

 Yi Lie's absent-minded eyes gradually condensed, and suddenly became blood red and gloomy, he suddenly became furious: "Who touched you?"

 He didn't hear his answer for a long time, Yilie got up irritably, put his arms on either side of his head, and wrapped the person under him in his shadow, his teeth twitched: "Tell me! past you!"

 He almost clenched his silver teeth and looked at him angrily.