Chapter 84 Moonlight

The bonfire was crackling and burning, and the sky was still a little red, but it was dark everywhere.

 The gurgling sound of the stream added a chill to the night.

 However, Yilie's brain was hot. He wanted to say something comforting, but he said rudely: "Okay, don't just urinate on my horse."

 He swallowed his saliva, thinking what would he do if this charming girl really shed tears, when he thought of that look, his heart froze, and he was a little anxious for a while, but he had no choice but to lower his head to find his lips, but The man in his arms dodged and refused to let him kiss.

 Ye Lie didn't force him as before, he just gave up embarrassingly, sniffed his hairline, and said irritably, "I won't talk about you in the future."

 I felt that my voice was a little heavier and softened, "Don't say it."

 Li Yuanmin didn't say a word, he just held on to Ye Lie's shirt tightly in the twilight, half-drooping his eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

 Lie Lie touched his hair and cradled his head in his neck.

 It was late at night, and Yilie didn't want to go back at all, but he was even more serious. Thinking of the tofu body of this charming person in front of him, he was afraid that he would not be able to withstand the cold wind in the suburbs. To get up early, Yilie could only let him go back to the camp.

 The two of them rode on their horses without rushing.

 The person in front of him seemed to be even more silent than before, and Yilie, who was following behind him, frowned, feeling extremely irritable.

 ***

 Chang Geng's star was falling, and the sky was showing some fish belly white, and the brigade was ready to set off.

 Ye Lie rode on his horse, as if he was patrolling, going round and round the camp, but his eyes were constantly looking at the main tent.

 After a long time, there was finally movement there. When the tent door moved, first two accompanied them to go out, and then a jade man in a cloak walked out slowly accompanied by A Ying.

 Yi Lie carefully observed his expression, but could not see any emotion, just as indifferent as usual, Aying approached him and said something to him, he listened carefully, his delicate brows frowned, Ni Ying explained something.

 As the morning dawned, the golden sunlight shone on his picturesque face, casting a layer of soft light. Yilie looked at it, and there was a little softer color on his stern face, but he didn't know it.

 Seeing him stepping onto the carriage, he turned his gaze back, pulled the reins, turned the horse's head, scolded, and went to the front of the team.