Chapter 13 Results

Wang Chaoluan's face turned pale, and immediately rushed over and hugged Emperor Mingde's thigh, crying and begging: "Your Majesty, Yuan Xu is still young, how can he endure these twenty hard sticks, it's all the fault of the ministers and concubines who have no way to teach their sons, so I let them go. If he made the big mistake today, teach his concubine to take it on his behalf, Your Majesty!"

"Imperial Father! My son was wrong! My son really knew it was wrong!" Li Yuanxu was really frightened now, and burst into tears in Wang Chaoluan's arms.

The mother and son hugged each other tightly, weeping one after another.

Emperor Mingde's chest was heaving violently, and he saw his four sons, whom he had always loved, kneeling on the ground, crying and begging for mercy, with his own footprints on his chest. Just now, he was in a fit of anger, but he exerted a little strength, and he didn't know whether he was injured or not. She was angry and pitiful, and saw that the imperial concubine's hairpins were all messed up, and she cried like pear blossoms with rain, and her face inevitably showed an unbearable look.

Li Yuen Lang knew that he would be held accountable today, so he would rather die than wait for others to attack him, so he immediately gritted his teeth and rushed out, kneeling on his knees: "Father, Yuen Long swears to heaven. I have never sent my third brother, and I don't know how this tiger came to be, but all of this today is the fault of the child!"

Emperor Mingde sneered: "You don't recognize this koan case, and how you say it is your fault!"

Li Yuen Long sobbed: "Yuan Long, as the elder brother, has to raise his point everywhere, the fourth younger brother is still young, and he likes to play for a while, and he does not know right from wrong. It is because I, the elder brother, failed to dissuade him in time, so that today's calamity can happen, I implore the royal father Allow me to take these twenty battles on behalf of the fourth brother!"

Emperor Mingde narrowed his eyes slightly: "Are you telling the truth?"

"My son is sincere," Li Yuenlang knelt down and made a gesture of willingness: "I beg the royal father to allow my son to suffer on behalf of the fourth brother!"

Emperor Mingde nodded and said solemnly:

"Okay! It's hard for you to have this kind of consciousness, I'll make it! Just remember, today's twenty sticks are not purely for your fourth brother, and I won't let you down until I find out. , but you can't escape the blame, these twenty sticks are for me to bear! I hope you will keep this in mind in the future!"

With his forehead touching the slate floor, Li Yuen Long's teeth twitched: "My son, please remember."

Emperor Mingde nodded slightly, and glanced at Li Yuanxu angrily: "You must not be lightly forgiven. From today onwards, you will be confined in the side courtyard for a month, and you cannot step out of the door without my permission!"

"The minister and concubine obey the order."

"My son obeys the order."

Wang Chaoluan wept lowly, let go of Li Yuanxu who was in his arms, and knelt down.

"Your Majesty..." Mr. Chu stepped forward, but was blocked by Emperor Mingde's hand and shouted:

"What more trouble do you want to make!"

Chu Guiren's expression tightened, and he retreated behind Empress Sima, glaring at the mother and son kneeling on the ground with hatred, while Empress Sima only took a deep breath.

After taking care of that, Emperor Mingde paced in front of Li Yuanmin with disgust in his eyes: "You stupid thing, no matter if you were instructed or not, the beginning of today's disaster is all yours, if you don't teach you a lesson, I'm afraid you are a bastard. If things don't grow in memory, they will be pulled down together to fight for thirty! The people in the West Palace are not good at taking care of them, and they will be punished for three months, ten for each fight!"