Chapter 19 Yuan Patrol

The moonlight sprinkled on the bluestone pavement, the pavement was beating with crystal light, the carriage swayed over and over, and a few wisps of dust were rolled up in an instant.

"Your Highness."

A deep voice sounded, and Yilie lifted the curtain of the car and came in.

Li Yuanmin was resting against the sedan window, and when he saw Ye Lie, his brows and eyes immediately stretched, and under the moonlight, the water was like a haze.

"It's Ali."

It has been seven years since Lie Lie looked at this face, but it suddenly caught his eye, and he couldn't help but take a short breath.

He has always known that he was born beautiful, and as he grows older, this captivating beauty grows even more, growing in his dry and cracked heart, blooming with a fragrant fragrance.

This sweetness that relieved him of drying up, sometimes, he even wished not to be so fresh.

——Too many jackals.

As long as he saw those ulterior motives that fell on him, his heart was filled with terrifying tyranny.

Shred them! The wild beast in the most corner of his heart roared.

He was treated as an alien and lived alone since he was a child. When he was in Yeyouting, he was regarded as a vicious animal. Of course he was a human being, but at this time, he felt that he was himself. Whenever someone coveted his flowers, he would be tyrannical. He wanted to show his fangs, and with the sharpest teeth and the most violent force, he shredded them into powder in an instant!

Yilie clenched his fists tightly, his knuckles turned white, but he suppressed it, and said softly:

"You are getting better."

This was a sudden remark, but Li Yuanmin didn't understand why, so he only comforted: "Yesterday was fine, and today I rested for a long time, so it's no problem... This banquet is going to go after all, it might as well be earlier."

Under the moonlight, he looked at the young man's slightly cold face and patted the position beside him.

Yilie's Adam's apple moved and he sat over.

Li Yuanmin looked up at him and said softly, "Tonight, you are not allowed to follow, so you will be guarding outside, do you know?"

Ye Lie was speechless.

Li Yuanmin sighed, "If you can't do it, you don't have to follow."

After a long silence, Yilie's low and hoarse voice came: "I see."

After walking for another stick of incense, the speed of the carriage slowed down, and the body swayed abruptly. Li Yuanmin knew that he had arrived at the Taixun Mansion. Seeing the silent appearance of the young man beside him, he sighed and couldn't help it. He patted him on the back soothingly, just like when he was a child.

"Be nice."

Yilie lowered his eyes halfway and didn't answer him. He just lifted the curtain of the sedan chair and helped him get off the carriage.

Although the feudal lord is the lord of one party, the power in his hands is waning, and it is no longer comparable to the opening of the dynasty.

Especially in the territory of Lingnan, this place has never been a fief, the patrol of Taiwan is highly centralized, it is in charge of internal government orders, it is in charge of all subordinate territories, it manages people's livelihood, collects taxes, clears lawsuits, investigates traitors, etc. It has great power. It is remote, the mountains are high and the emperor is far away. It is not an exaggeration to say that this tour is a local emperor.