Chapter 37

In a blink of an eye, autumn has begun. After several rounds of repeated autumn tigers, the weather has completely cooled down.

?? Fearing that King Guang'an would catch the cold, Zhou Dawu ordered the servants to dismantle the waterwheel in front of the study early in the morning. There was a bang, a crisp sound, everyone was shocked, and the old man headed by him gave him a fierce look, pressed his fingers on his lips, and shhh, quietly stretched his neck to the study. Take a look inside.

?? Behind the looming veil, the nobleman who was wrapped in the thin felt did not move at all, and seemed to sleep peacefully.

?? The old man was relieved, and cursed the kid in a lip-like manner. The young man on the other side spit out his tongue, and quickly lifted the things on the ground gently, and the group of people quietly retreated outside.

After the voice faded, Li Yuanmin moved his eyelashes and slowly opened his eyes, took a deep breath, threw the thin felt on the handrail beside him, and sat up.

?? In fact, he has already woken up after the news. If the leader knows about it, he will inevitably go back and punish the child, so he simply continues to sleep in a fake sleep.

?? He hasn't slept well these few days. Today, he has no official duties, so he hides in the study lazily reading some idle books, and actually slept like this. He raised his eyes and looked at the omissions in the next hall, and he was sleepy enough. For an hour, my heart was at ease, and I stretched out softly at the moment, and a trace of black hair passed over the snow-colored face, like the first bloom of Begonia.

?? Today he wore a plain suit, because he did not go out, fortunately, even his hair was not tied, only let the serving maid simply tie it behind him with a belt.

?? He sat down, his neck was heavy, and a piece of shining jade pendant slipped out of his chest. He held it, placed it in his palm and whimpered for a moment, sighed, remembering that Wei Lie was already two after leaving the capital. It's been a month, but I don't know that I'm still used to the harshness of the border.

?? My heart was slightly sour, I couldn't help but drew out the red sandalwood box in the secret compartment under the book table, with a gentle expression, gently caressed it, and opened it.

?? Inside are a few letters, which are neatly folded and placed properly. Each piece of content is actually extremely simple, either saying greetings or saying that everything is well. However, since the last time Li Yuanmin complained, the word "missing you" was always mentioned at the end of the letter paper.

?? Li Yuanmin imagined him writing these two characters with a cold and solemn face, and his heart was both funny and melancholy.

?? He carefully folded the letterhead, carefully stacked it into the red sandalwood box, and sighed for no reason.

?? It's been five or six days, I should have received a letter, but there has been no news, although I know it is all the simple words, but every time I remove the mud, I can't help but jump for joy. expect.

?? Just whirling about the colorful box, there was a noise outside, as if someone was coming here, Li Yuanmin quickly closed the hidden button of the box and put it into the hidden compartment.

?? Ni Ying walked in, dejected, her brows and eyes that were originally heroic were wrinkled into a ball by frustration.

?? Li Yuanmin calmly took out his hand from under the table, jokingly said: "Why, our female queen is so depressed today?"

?? Ni Ying angrily handed him the embroidered bandage.

?? Li Yuanmin took a look, suddenly dumb, with two things that looked like petals crookedly embroidered on it, the stitches on the silk surface were messy, and there were even broken threads floating on it.