Chapter 91 Reconciliation

He Yunyi was wearing a green shirt, and at first glance he looked like a literate scholar. Compared with the eighteen-year-old boy in his memory, he was a little more calm and restrained.

 Li Yuanmin remembered the imperial doctor's uniform he had seen in the palace at noon, and it was the uniform from the Second Grade Court. These eight years are neither long nor short, but this childhood friend has been promoted from a small medical officer to such a position. He is only twenty-six years old, so he can be regarded as young. Promising, the future is limitless.

 The heart is more and more pleased.

 He moved his hands and feet in his destiny to avoid repeating the fate of the tragic death in the previous life. His only childhood friend, after all, with his own talent, reached the peak that he could reach - presumably he is the only one who will not blame Someone who can change the fate of others on his own.

 Li Yuanmin felt a pain in his heart like a needle stabbing for no reason, but a huge joy quickly surfaced. For the past two months, this has made him so happy today.

 The heart that had been suppressed for a long time rarely had many bright colors, Li Yuanmin thought of something, took off a jade pendant from his waist and handed it to He Yunyi: "Although this piece of jade is not a good material, it has been opened in a Buddhist temple in Lingnan to exorcise evil spirits. I don't know how long I can stay in the capital, I'm afraid I can't wait for Ling Zhengsheng, this is a gift for the child I've never met before."

 He Yunyi looked at the jade pendant with auspicious clouds and a hundred blessings, which was clear green and water. Although he was not from a wealthy family, he could see that this piece was not "not a good material" as he said.

 Xu Shi felt that politeness was hurtful, so He Yunyi didn't refuse, he took it and put it in his sleeves with great respect.

 "I thank the uncle Shi for the unborn child."

 Hearing the word "Uncle Shi", Li Yuan's heart grew warmer, and his gentle eyebrows were even more like spring rain, with a bright beauty that could not be seen directly.

 He Yun looked away silently, took a sip of tea, and said after a while, "How have you been all these years?"

 Li Yuanmin snorted slightly: "It's good, after all, it's more free than in Beijing."

 Looking at Li Yuanmin's stretched posture, He Yunyi suddenly knew why he looked different from what he had just seen. The King of Guang'an in front of him, in this palace, was no different from the 13-year-old child who couldn't protect himself. As soon as it hurt, he couldn't bear it any longer, he almost blurted out:

 "Back then... why did you go to Lingnan with all your energy?"

 When he blurted out, He Yunyi felt remorse, he thought, why should he ask this question, why should he pretend to ask this question with the known answer!