Chapter 53

To be clear that the day is such a sunny situation, but at night it rained heavily.

A fierce lightning split half of the night sky, and the whole world became transparent. With the huge rumbling of thunder, there was a pouring rain between the sky and the earth, washing the corners and blue tiles of the Guang'an Palace, and the thick branches. Was driven down.

Inside the room, the dim yellow lights and candles are faintly covered with a low-hanging veil, which makes everything hazy. With the flickering of thunder, the room is like a magical realm.

??"no no......"

Li Yuanmin closed his eyes tightly, Crow Yu seemed to move uneasyly with black eyelashes, his snow-white face was covered with sweat, and he kept muttering.

?? Bloody, dirty, hot, restless.

?? The body gradually became abnormally heavy, as if a large cauldron was pressing on the body, the hustle and bustle gradually rose, and the thick **** atmosphere between the nose and wings floated, and when you saw it, it was dark and blood-red.

?? His body was pressed into a deadly place.

With a bang, the heavy city gate could no longer withstand such a huge collision.

The whistle gradually rose and broke through the dome.

The overwhelming black rebels flooded in from the city gate. The tall and fierce man dressed in black armor stepped in like a **** Rakshasa. His eyes were blood-red, and his aura was shocking. God is afraid.

?? Ho... Ho...

?? Li Yuanmin seemed to be able to hear his low breath like a beast. He was weak, he could only shook his head, and let out a faint voice in front of the man: "Don't..."

?? The dark brown pupils condensed on his face, indifferent, cold, and unpopular, a thick blood drop from the brows, black energy condensed, swallowing the sky and the sea.

?? "Alie..."

?? Li Yuanmin shouted hopelessly.

?? The man raised the butcher knife high, and the shadow cast on Li Yuanmin's pale and bloodless face.

?? Li Yuanmin closed his eyes in despair, and tears fell. At that moment, absurdly, he was not afraid at all, but painful, full of pain, as if he could never break free, endless, no one could redeem.

?? A white light-huh!

?? Li Yuanmin sat up suddenly, he was panting, his clothes on his back were soaked in sweat, his face was pale, and sweat was still hanging on his forehead. When he realized that he was just having a terrible nightmare, he couldn't help but He collapsed on the soft mattress, but his heart was still jumping extremely fast, as if he was still in a dream, so he lay on his stomach for a long time, until the sweat on his forehead dries, and then slowly calms down.

?? A strange and absurd nightmare.

?? Over the years, Li Yuanmin has rarely had nightmares. I don't know why tonight he sneaked into the nightmare again, and he dreamed of the scenes of his previous life.

?? Li Yuanmin did not dare to recall the palpitations, but hurriedly put on a coat and got out of bed, and poured himself a glass of water by the table by the dim candlelight. The warm water ran down his throat and finally healed it. After feeling a little uneasy in his heart, he sighed and looked at the omissions in the hall. It was late at night, just in time, but he was not sleepy anymore.

?? Today is the fifth day of the Lingnan Army's departure, and also the fifth day that Yan Lie left him. I felt so worried in my heart. I wanted to think about it, and only then did these chaotic dreams for no reason.