Chapter 31 Little Farewell

It was late at night, and Li Yuanmin was still not going to bed. He spread out a small roll of silk cloth with small handwriting under the lamp and read it carefully.

?? He is not deep-rooted. When he first arrived in Lingnan, he was almost dumb. Eight years of hard work, but he also worked hard to bury a lot of dark lines.

A few days ago, the spies placed by General Li Lao in the capital brought him an unexpected piece of information-it turned out that Yuan Chongsheng was actually sent to Lingnan by Dynasty Luan to collect money on his behalf.

?? He didn't know that he could still be hung up by Dynasty Luan Ji in such a remote area of ​​Lingnan. A sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he set the silk on the candlelight and burned it.

?? Presumably, Wang Chaoluan has been stretched for years by making up for the shortfall in disaster relief in Western Zhejiang. Her mother's family was not prosperous, so she had to spend a lot of money to operate, but as Emperor Mingde grew taller, the big prince's party watched. The tighter she got, she stretched her hand to his place--compared to other fiefs, Lingnan is remote, and the emperor is far away from the mountain. What's the change? It takes ten and a half months to pass it layer by layer. Before going up to the sky, there were working gaps, and the feudal lord of the Lingnan fief was the son of the cowardly and easy-to-handle Xidian Lenggong in her heart. Such a good place? How could she miss it.

?? Thinking of that gorgeous face with a poisonous snake, Li Yuanmin couldn't help rubbing his brows.

?? Dynasty Luan is thoughtful and suspicious. Although he used to make a drapery sword for the tiger-riding thing, Wang Chaoluan may not have suspected that he did it. I don't know how much she still believes about the hungry ghosts in West Zhejiang that deceived her back then.

?? But since she hasn't been in trouble for so many years, she still has some taboos in her heart.

?? In any case, since the fire has burned to the door, I must stand up, and sometimes retreat may not be able to save myself, but let the jackal press harder until there is no retreat-he has easily taken root in Lingnan, since Will not let others easily destroy everything that is stable now.

?? It's just that, this step by step, we must be cautious and cautious to prevent sideways.

?? Xu is late at night, and he has a lot of fate in his mind.

?? Destiny is too difficult to figure out, even if he lives for the rest of his life and changes part of his destiny, the corresponding will involve other unexpected things happening, which seems to be completely out of his control.

?? Just like to save Qianlie out of the animal house, he lost his only best friend in his previous life. It's like he prevented the silver of Dynasty Luan's corruption and disaster relief, but he asked Dynasty Luan to stretch out his hand to Lingnan, comparing with his previous life, except that the people who suffered were changed from the people of Western Zhejiang to the people of Lingnan.

?? I don't know whether this time, Lingnan's situation will happen by surprise because of his own decision. But let alone, he must do everything he can to control and prevent the situation from getting worse.

?? Today's Lingnan is floating in the dark. The promulgation of the new law that squeezed the people's harvest and the Xuntai government's disregard for the Japanese invading people's livelihood, the people's grievances and fears of the people in Lingnan have reached the extreme.

?? After living for two lifetimes, Li Yuanmin naturally deeply understands how terrible "popular grievances" are. Perhaps it can be suppressed with money, cool law, and violence at first, but such suppression only appears on the surface. The wind was calm and the waves were calm, but the abscesses in the dark were already unbearable, until they could no longer conceal them, they broke out and turned into a **** catastrophe.