Chapter 86 Hazy

The faint candlelight penetrated in, illuminating everything in a hazy and ambiguous light, as if a layer of veil was wrapped around it, and the sandalwood-colored drapery stood there quietly, silently.

 Yilie supported his arms, lowered his eyes, and his eyes lingered on the beautiful and red face of the person below him. After a while, he lowered his head and pressed his lips: "Is it the body that was injured some time ago?"

 Li Yuanmin was stunned for a moment, and immediately came over to understand. The person in front of him got the news from nowhere, thinking that he was taking tonic every day, and he acquiesced to it.

 Seeing that there was an unknown obscurity in Ye Lie's eyes, he immediately added: "Not all, my body has always been like this, and I have been raising it all the year round."

 Ye Lie's eyes were deep and deep, he knew that he had a bad life since he was a child, and because of his bisexual body, he was regarded as ominous by the royal family and disgusted by Emperor Mingde. In the temple, how could he live now? Sima and his son chose him after seeing him without any support. In the past eight years, how did he gain a firm foothold in Lingnan? Yilie almost forced himself to stop thinking about it.

 The man under him shrank his shoulders, got closer to him, and obediently buried his head in his chest.

 Yilie's Adam's apple twitched, his heart was so swollen that it was about to burst, he slowly raised his hand, and awkwardly stroked his black hair.

 At that time, he only had a crazy idea, he wanted to give him the best of everything! He wants the world not to dare to have a trace of covetousness towards him! He wants to let him live as he wants!

 However, his face was still as calm as water, he just lowered his head and gently kissed his smooth forehead.

 It was already deep in the night, but Yilie still didn't go back. Li Yuanmin was held in his warm arms, and he was already feeling sleepy. In a daze, Yilie suddenly spoke up.

 "I was imprisoned in Yeyouting since I was a child. You should know what kind of shitty place it is, and my thorns have been abused as if I am not a human being... At that time, I was about to lose my life, but suddenly ran out. The little palace maid came and saved me."

 Li Yuanmin's drowsiness disappeared, and he met Yilie's dark eyes.

 Ye Lie's eyes were lingering on his eyebrows, and he murmured in a trance: "She..." is somewhat similar to you.

 Xu Shi's expression was a little dazed, and Yi Lie swallowed the second half of his sentence, feeling like he was stroking a feather in his heart.

 Li Yuanmin remembered the unanswered request in his previous life, only pursed his lips and lowered his eyes slowly.

 Yilie smiled to himself: "Of course, I can't blame you, how could you be the master at that time."