Chapter 27 Storm

When Li Yuanmin hurried to Yangchunyuan, the atmosphere in the hall was completely different from when he left. The prostitutes were all sent away, and the hall was solemn and solemn.

With cold eyes, Ye Lie was confronting He Yan in the hall.

Yuan Chongsheng sat on his head with a blue face, and many officials on both sides stood with hands down. Seeing Li Yuanmin coming in, he hurriedly lowered his head and looked away. There was a man with a bruise face and a swollen nose sitting on the chair under the hall, who kept screaming, and there was one lying on the ground, who had fainted. Several people like doctors were busy treating them both alive. There was a mess everywhere.

Li Yuanmin first glanced at Qianlie's body, and saw that he was okay, then he was relieved, and after a short pause, he glanced at everyone, and said calmly:

?? "It was good when I went back,? Why did it happen in a blink of an eye?"

?? Yuan Chongsheng held back his anger, his face was unkind: "I thought that the king of Guang'an was very strict, but he didn't want the chief palm of the mansion to disturb the official field!"

?? He pointed to the two wounded, and said angrily: "Look at what the two beaten up!"

?? Just when he was in a hurry, Li Yuanmin did not recognize the two of them. At this moment, he got closer to recognize them. The one lying on the ground and fainting was Cao Xianwei, and He Jian's deputy Wei was sitting. Joining the leader, the servant looked at him, and immediately looked away with a guilty conscience.

?? Li Yuanmin frowned slightly, glanced at Yan Lie, the other party only had a calm face, and didn't mean to explain.

?? Hearing He Jian pointed at Wei Lie and cursed again, "But after drinking a few jokes, President Ni is so powerful and prestigious, he is so cruel!"

?? If He Jian hadn't just brought his hands down in time, it would be fatal.

?? Ye Lie only had a black face and said nothing. He Jian was at odds with him. Although the cause of the storm is unknown, he caught this incident and started to explode. At the moment, many accusations made everyone think that it was just It was a quarrel after drinking, and Wei Lie acted so viciously that he looked at himself.

?? Especially Yuan Chongsheng, although he is not such a arrogant person, if he does not touch the fundamentals, he is willing to give him a bit of face because of Zhuang Yin's knowledge of Li Yuanmin, but today's banquet This was his first banquet after he was transferred to Lingnan. Obviously he couldn't save face when he was caught up in this way. If he was easily exposed, how would he still be in Lingnan's officialdom in the future?

?? I stood up now, walked to Li Yuanmin, and bowed in a vain manner, "The original head of Chief Yi should have been brought back by His Highness to discipline himself, but this is a big deal. Lieutenant Cao has not yet woken up. According to the two colleagues, the subordinate officials have no face to stay in the Xuntai Mansion, and I hope King Guang'an understands."

?? Every sentence is sincere, but the tone is aggressive, and an attitude that is not negotiable.

?? Li Yuanmin has been listening for so long, and he almost understands the ins and outs of the matter. He knows that Yan Lie is such an easily provoked drunk and reckless man. Seeing his state of not defending a word today is that he does not want to defend. , He was so astute, he guessed the reason in two or three times.

?? Now I closed the fan, and the corners of my lips said: "My Bei'an has always had strict laws. If you violate the law, even the emperor will be the same guilty as the common people, not to mention the chief in the upper borough of the palace."