Chapter 39

In the middle of the night, the bonfire outside the camp was burning cracklingly, and soldiers in twos and threes were patrolling.

The lights in the camp were beeping, and the moths passed by occasionally, attracted by the hot fireworks, they rushed forward without hesitation, and it exploded into a little spark in an instant.

?? With the light and shadow of the indeterminate, a dull hum came up, but it was suppressed, and it seemed to be extremely patient. It took a long time for such a movement to settle down.

His chest was undulating, and beads of sweat were shining under the lamp. He panted roughly, surrounded by a strong musky smell, and he pulled over the thick sweat towel on the head of the bed with one hand. Roughly wiped it, and threw the mass on the ground.

?? The soldiers outside didn't know what filthy things their coach had done while hiding in the camp, and they didn't know how their coach frantically tainted his heart and liver over and over again in their imagination. The person on the bed only closed his eyes, and covered the plain white coat on his face, letting Youxiang haunt his senses, isolating the breath from the side.

Suddenly, he suddenly got up, put on his clothes in a hurry, grabbed the spear hanging in front of the bed, and walked outside the practice field.

?? I practiced sweating profusely in the open for an hour, until the middle of the moon, which made the restlessness of the whole body dissipate a lot.

He was soaked all over, he immediately took off his robe, and put it on his shoulders, the beads of sweat slid down the line of the wheat-colored muscles, damp the ground, he took the sweat towel that was handed over and wiped his face casually. , Hand over the spear in his hand to him.

?? Just about to take a shower after going to the barracks, there was a rush of footsteps behind him, and a soldier came to report: "Participate, found a wounded man in Yueshan."

?? Soon, two soldiers came over carrying a stretcher. On the stretcher was a man covered in blood. His face was pale and he looked about 30 years old. Although he was wearing Cochin costumes, his face looked downside-down. Like people from the Central Plains.

?? "Search him."

??"Yes!"

?? Before the soldier came forward and searched, the man on the stretcher opened his eyes with difficulty with a finger move. He panted in pain, his slightly loose eyes falling on the fierce face.

Suddenly, he seemed to be struck by thunder and lightning, and his whole body trembled. With such a serious injury, he was gritted his teeth to support his upper body. The veins on his forehead violently violently stared at the violent face. , A pair of bloodshot eyes instantly filled with fanatic light.

?? "The Scarlet Tiger King!"

?? The hoarse voice seemed to be squeezed out and so sharp, he was excited to jump on, but was intercepted by the soldiers around him. As at the end of a strong crossbow, he whimpered in agony, and he fainted with his head tilted.

?? The soldiers present looked at each other.

?? Weilie frowned slightly, stared at his face for a moment, and ordered: "Go to the back camp and find a military doctor."

?? "Yes!" He went along with him.

??***

?? Cao Gang woke up from a burst of intense pain, he turned his neck with difficulty, looked around for a week, and then closed his eyes again.

?? He is extremely convinced at this moment that he is born again.

?? Unexpectedly, he did not expect that such a ridiculous and awkward thing would appear to him.