Chapter 92 Jealousy

Emperor Mingde has not been to court for a full half a year. The daily request for reassurance of the Tai Hospital is no longer recorded by the living order history. It should be the responsibility of a special person designated by the prince. However, such a posture clearly shows a certain possibility... I am afraid that the death of the sky will be in this period of time.

 The treacherous court situation fell into the tranquility before the big change.

 In the blink of an eye, Li Yuanmin had been in this dojo for four days.

 The four-day time may not be long, but in the end, it is very frustrating, especially since this dojo emphasizes sincerity. During the day, except for a half-hour rest at noon, the rest of the time needs to kneel on the futon to recite sutras. How can these royal family members and nobles in brocade clothes and jade food be able to withstand this situation, but praying for the heavenly family is a big deal. How can everyone be opportunistic in front of the prospective emperor, and they are all kneeling honestly, miserable. Fortunately, the crown prince was busy with affairs. After three days of presiding in the dojo, he returned to the East Palace on the fourth day, and everyone turned a blind eye to each other, no longer kneeling honestly, or looking for a solution. The reason for this is to take a rest outside, or simply change from kneeling to sitting. In this way, it is much better than the previous three days.

 It was common for Li Yuanmin to be punished on his knees when he was a child. He was fine with his kneeling for a few hours now, but now that his body is not as good as usual, since he can't kneel for a long time, he will follow suit and occasionally find some excuses to loosen his muscles and bones.

 In order to express the kindness of Tianjia, this day's vegetarian meal was sent by Queen Sima and Princess Fengming.

 But when they heard the movement outside, everyone raised their eyebrows and held their breaths, knelt up solemnly, surrounded by a group of palace people, Empress Sima, dressed in the empress' costume, walked slowly from the outer hall with Princess Fengming, twenty Yu Taishi, who was carrying the box, followed behind.

 Everyone knelt down, Shan called Queen Wan'an, Queen Sima was gracious, and after talking to everyone, she personally took Princess Fengming to distribute the fasting meals one by one.

 The Sima family is so beautiful, Empress Sima is over 17 years old, but she still looks like she is in her thirties with proper maintenance, and Li Si, the only daughter, Princess Fengming, is even more so. When Xianyan was young, her appearance was considered to be the best among the royal ladies. In addition, she had a noble status, and she had been favored since she was a child, and she had long been used to the stunning and respectful gazes of others.

 However, this time, she found that it was slightly different from the past. Not many people in the group of people were paying attention to her. The girl was very arrogant, and she was a little dissatisfied. When it was distributed to the end of the team, she saw a slender person in the shadows kneeling on the futon , The other party lowered his head slightly, his face could not be seen clearly, only a soft-line jaw was exposed in the light.

 She moved in her heart for no reason and walked involuntarily in his direction.