Chapter 116 Finale (Part 1)

The ceremony of offering sacrifices to heaven was held on Changtai Peak, a holy mountain in the suburbs of Beijing. All emperors of Bei'an in all dynasties had to climb to the top of the peak on the day of the winter solstice. Good weather.

 Before dawn, a large number of garrison troops were already surrounded by the foot of the mountain, and the mighty people set off to the top of the mountain. This ceremony was cumbersome, and preparations began five days before the festival. Start a business.

 When Yilie led Cao Gang and more than a dozen brave men to the foot of the mountain, the ceremony of offering sacrifices to heaven was still not over, and Yilie heard the solemn sound of the Taihe Zhong faintly coming from the top of the mountain, and he was sure, finally. caught up.

 The guards who stayed at the foot of the mountain knelt down one after another: "Marquis of Wuwei!"

 Yi Lie looked at the fog-shrouded peak, and said to the generals behind him, "Zhao Quan and Wang Yi are waiting here, and the rest are waiting here."

 Cao Gang listened, and hurriedly advised: "Master Hou, we have been traveling day and night these few days, and it is almost noon, and this ceremony is about to end, why not wait for a while, your Majesty's imperial driver will be coming down. already."

 Yi Lie waved his hand and said, "No need, I have to pick up Your Majesty in person."

 If this was the case again, Cao Gang sighed in his heart, but he had no more words, and immediately retreated.

 Yilie took off his armor and threw it to the guards beside him. After explaining a few words to Cao Gang, he hurried to the top of the peak with his two companions.

 Cao Gang stood there, looking at the tall and strong back for a long time, he couldn't help sighing with emotion.

 On that rainy night with thunder and lightning, this naturally brave and rebellious Red Tiger King invited him to the front of the night, and his red eyes told him a shocking decision.

 ——He wants to help the third prince to ascend to the throne, and he will be paid to be the king in this life.

 "This decision will only be told to you, and you will not be allowed to have any objections. In short, in the future, he will be the master of you and me, you know?"

 The man's eyes were firm and fiery.

 Several days passed after that, Cao Gang was unable to react for a long time. He later learned that the third prince, this wandering soul from the previous life like him, actually taught a fierce beast against the sky and knew the love in the world. .

 When did it start, Cao Gang does not know.

 The only thing Cao Gang can do is to help him accomplish all this.

 The tall figure gradually disappeared into the mountain road, Cao Gang took a deep breath in disappointment, the corner of his lips twitched, but a smile appeared.