Chapter 46

In the chamber, the tea boy is kneeling on the futon while holding the switch and flipping the gold carbon in the heater, and the copper pot above it is gurgling and steaming.

After Li Yuanmin's set of processes of blanching the pot, washing the tea, steeping, and filtering, he clings to a pair of slender and white hands to fill up the hot tea for the person in front of him, with a gentle smile on his face: "Lord look at the book. How is Wang's skill?"

?? Xue Zaixing picked up a product, and even praised it.

?? The reason for his visit this time is to get a good tea to come and comment with him. This good tea is not common, but it is a tribute to Yuqian Jade. Lingnan is a tea-producing area, and the Yuqian jade that pays tribute to the imperial front every year is a unique specialty here. The total amount of five urns in a year is extremely precious.

?? The private use of royal tribute is a violation of the rules. How can Li Yuanmin, who is so cautious and cautious, make such a simple mistake, but he didn't realize it—he couldn't find an excuse to refuse, and It is to understand the meaning of the other party's move: this is to treat him as his own.

?? Was Li Yuanmin the one who didn't know the interest, and he took his kindness.

?? As soon as today is about to change the master, the important minister next to the elder prince is a character he cannot afford to offend, not to mention that the elder brother is suspicious of him now, and he has to rely on this to deal with him.

?? He is not the one who can't let go of the wind, Qingyue, and Bai. He also despicably uses his little cat-scratching mind to treat him as if he is far and near, keeping the distance and giving The other party's suggestion of a possibility? It takes a lot of effort.

?? He is not afraid that the other party will pester him for too long, because this person is about to fall.

The eldest prince Li Yuanqian was very jealous. He failed to seize the throne, and he fell on this suspicion. When Emperor Mingde was dying of his illness in his last life, he once issued a decree to make him crown prince. When the position of the East Palace was stabilized, he couldn't wait to dethrone Xue Zaixing and decentralize the number of people, so that the Jiangbei camp was divided and there was no way to fight Sima. One family.

?? Thinking of the overturning of the person in front of him, Li Yuanming is alert and will not let himself make mistakes at this critical juncture.

?? "Isn't your lord in the Jiangbei to pacify the water bandits? How come you have such a leisurely and elegant tea?"

?? "It's just a few incompetent water pirates, so why not bother with this officer and let the lieutenants send them away."

?? Xue Zaixing's mouth blew the heat on the tea cup with a relaxed smile.

?? The previous essay was so fierce, how now has become a few pirates, Li Yuanmin has a clear mind, it seems that the scale of this pirate is really small, otherwise Xue Zaixing would not be so leisurely. It must have been upright to let the court allocate military expenditures in the name of crusade, but I don't know whether it was Xue Zaixing's idea or the one in the capital. Someone is always in the pocket.

?? Li Yuanmin didn't break it, just smiled and started another conversation, chatting with Xue Zaixing some innocuous gossip.

?? After making two teas, a small servant came in to report: "His Royal Highness, you have come back, and you are waiting in the outer hall."

?? Why is it so early?

?? Li Yuanmin frowned slightly. Naturally, he didn't want Yan Lie to see himself in front of Xue Zaixing. He put down the tea cup and said casually: "Let him go and do something else first, this king hasn't had enough tea addiction. Woolen cloth."