Chapter 49

Xue Zaixing threw him on the floppy, and tore off his shoes and socks two or three times, and immediately rushed up, about to block the pink lips that Xiao had been thinking about for a long time. Thinking that the other party was more anxious than him, he suddenly got up and pulled his shirt.

?? Although I know that Xu is already interested in the other party, but I don't want to be more anxious than him, Xue Zaixing is simply overjoyed and don't know what to do. I remembered that the fragrant meat I had been thinking about for a long time could finally be swallowed by myself, and I could not bear it anymore. No, he immediately took off his belt, and he was about to get up to remove his robe, but he was holding his hand.

?? The people under him could think of something, and he hurriedly got up.

"My lord!" He grabbed his hand and panted: "No, my lord!"

?? How could Xue Zaixing stop and only remove the robes from his body in twos or twos, revealing his strong and dark upper body, pulling his ankles over and pressing under him!

?? Since seeing him for the first time, he has long been thinking about it! How can there be such a stunning, smart and sophisticated beauty in the world? It's simply too much to stop,? You have to work hard to get him to taste it!

He grabbed his resisting hand, pressed it on the top of his head, breathing hot, and almost grimly: "Nothing, your Highness is so cruel, and I don't see Xiaguan, three inches below the navel, waiting for your help! "

?? Li Yuanmin struggling to get out of a foot and kicked him viciously. Xue Zaixing was caught off guard when he was distracted, and almost collapsed. His heart was beating, he stabilized, and immediately turned his head. When he came over, his face was gloomy, and just as he waited for a face threat, the person on the other side kicked him angrily.

?? "I thought that the adults were treating this king sincerely, but didn't want to be as virtuous as the impatient apprentices outside!"

?? This remark brought a bit of grievance and a bit of anger. Xue Zaixing's whole body was half crisp when he heard it, and he saw the messy clothes of the person in front of him, but he looked at himself in shame, where is he still half angry? He only swallowed his saliva and resisted the heat wave in his heart. He held his jade foot in the palm of his hand, holding it, and his eyes were full of light: "If the lower official is not sincere, how can he say everything in the hall? Good words from your highness!"

?? He leaned forward, sniffed the scent, and panted roughly: "His Royal Highness must treat this kind of heart well."

?? Li Yuanmin pulled out an vacant foot against his chest, bit only his lip, and raised Feng's eyes to look at him: "You speak the truth, but the truth?"

?? "Why is it not the truth!" Xue Zaixing's eyes were hot, and he was always in such a delicate and precious appearance that he could only be seen from a distance and could not be played with. How could he have seen such a charming and charming hook? When I was a man, I wish I could deprive him of his life.

?? "The heart of the next official to treat His Highness is sincere, and the sun and the moon can learn from it!"

?? "Okay, let me ask you a word, and you will answer honestly." Li Yuanmin retracted his feet against his chest, and put away the hook, serious.

?? "You said, the next official knows everything!" He squeezed the white foot in his hand heavily.

?? Li Yuanmin glared at him and pulled his foot out. He bit his lip, seemingly difficult to speak, but he said in one breath, "Did you know that this bisexual body can also be pregnant?"

?? "..."

?? Xue Zaixing was surprised. He had known the intersex body a long time ago, but this pregnant child... he swallowed his saliva. For no reason, a secret excitement rose from the bottom of his heart, making him intolerable.