Chapter 24 Dreams

Li Yuanmin taught him to arch his clothes loosely, and then he was hugged up in a hurry, and pressed his thighs against the wall, only having time to hug the opponent's neck tightly, he was panicked. He lowered his voice, and tremblingly reprimanded:

?? "Alie... don't... what are you doing..."

He struggled in vain, arching his neck fiercely, arching in a hurry, he was unprepared for a moment and knocked down a few frames on the side.

?? With a squeak, the blue and white porcelain bottle with gladiolus in it was knocked off and fell on the carpet with a dull sound, with water gurgling from the mouth of the bottle.

?? The little night watchman who dozed off outside raised his neck and said in a daze, "Your Highness?"

Obviously he is the most noble master of this palace, but Li Yuanmin was panicked, his entire face flushed, he seemed to have done something unsightly, he didn't dare to make a sound, he just took a mouthful. Biting on the shoulder of the person in front of you.

The young man grabbed his face and stared at him for a long time. There was no other voice. Thinking that he had heard it wrong, he closed his robe, tilted his head, and continued to sleep on the doorpost.

?? Li Yuanmin was ashamed and embarrassed, biting his lip and whispering: "If you mess around again, I...I will tell someone to beat you out!"

?? He knew in an instant that he had said something stupid, and said that Guang'an Prince's Mansion was the entire Bei'an, fearing that he could not find a person who could drive him out.

?? He can only beg softly: "Alie, you let me go... be more obedient, okay?"

?? But the person in front of him only touched his forehead, his eyes were full of blood, and he was unwilling to be obedient at all. At the moment, he embraced him and picked him up, stepped on the door of the inner room, and led the person behind the veil.

?? In a hurry, the veil was torn apart with a sound, and it fell like a waterfall. The two of them were wrapped in layers of plain veil, and both fell over. The candlelight passed through the veil, like a magnificent dress. But like a erosive dream, emitting an unreal light, Yan Lie stuck his head out of the veil, propped up his elbows, and propped up on both sides of his head, trapping people in the world enclosed by him.

?? "Your Highness... My Highness..."

?? He whispered in a low voice, lowered his head, like a wild beast looking for food, Li Yuanmin hid, heartbroken, ashamed and annoyed, thinking how he became like this, how he became like this, what his words Not listening at all.

?? I was so annoyed that he pushed him again and again: "You are endless...Alie...you are endless..."

?? The child he raised suddenly turned into a beast that couldn't understand humans, and suddenly opened his blood basin, as if to scare him, but not as if to scare him.

?? "Alie...Alie..."

?? Li Yuanmin called him, those reckless kisses made him scared, the veil was torn into a dark mess, like crumpled flowers, he was about to cry, the slightly wet black hair scattered in the bath Behind him, winding like water, the cold fragrance overflows.

?? This deja vu scene in this dream suddenly exploded in Yan Lie's mind!

?? His heart jumped violently, what should he do, what should he do? What should I use to save the endless dryness in my heart? He can't find the direction anxiously, and can only be fierce blindly.

?? Suddenly, he suddenly remembered the pattering sound.

?? He waited outside the clean room, the man hiding inside, separated by a light curtain, like a woman going to the toilet, pattered, and then a red face came out, and he dared to look at him if he couldn't.