Chapter 18 Storm

At sunset, the twilight falls.

Li Yuanmin hadn't heard Ni Ying's chattering voice in the mansion for a long time, and felt a little strange in his heart, but he didn't think about it elsewhere, thinking that this child was hiding somewhere in the mansion to play.

After dinner, Ni Ying was still nowhere to be seen, so Li Yuanmin felt a little uneasy, and immediately sent the servant to ask. After a while, the servant talked back and forth, saying that Ni Ying and the group of children had not returned.

Li Yuanmin couldn't help frowning, the sun had already set, and there were many rogues in the Lingnan area. The Xuntai Prefecture had already issued a curfew in the market place, and the temple fair should have ended a long time ago.

There was doubt in my heart, so I called Zhang Long and ordered him to quickly send two people to the Jiexi Temple Fair to check the situation, but they came back and reported that the temple fair had already ended. Even the four soldiers of the government that Zhou Dawu sent to follow were nowhere to be seen.

In the past, these teenagers also had fun, but at least they didn't dare to stay outside too late, at least reading the harsh punishment of Yilie. Li Yuanmin had a bad heart, and hurried to the front hall, summoned a dozen guards, and split up to find out the news.

He sat on the Taishi chair in the front hall, propped his forehead, feeling uneasy, all thoughts turned around, and his brows became even tighter.

When Lie Fengchen returned with the soldiers from the palace, he saw several guards of the palace hurried out of the palace with solemn expressions.

He frowned, took hold of the reins, and randomly called someone to come over and question him.

The guard bowed his head and hurriedly answered one by one.

Yilie's eyes tightened, and he immediately turned the horse's head.

"The left and right battalions obey orders, and the troops are divided into ten directions. Go to each neighborhood to find them!"

The soldiers of all the houses were ordered, and they acted separately according to the words. The team of hundreds of people was divided into ten columns in an instant, and they split up in an orderly manner.

Just as he was about to pull the reins, Yilie thought of something, and the guard ordered: "Go and report to the King of Guang'an, so that he can wait for the news in the mansion, and the rest of the guards must not leave the mansion and guard the King of Guang'an."

The guard had to go.

Yilie took a deep look at the direction of the mansion gate, turned his head and shouted, pulling the reins and running in the opposite direction.

In the Guang'an Prince's Mansion, lamps were lit everywhere, and Li Yuanmin was pacing anxiously.

The night was getting darker and the people sent out did not find any useful news to come back, and the children have yet to be found. Li Yuanmin waited in the front hall for a long time, and the anxiety in his heart became more and more intense.

Waiting for the sound of a clapper at Xu, a guard finally brought back the news.

It was said that Ni Ying and the others rammed the lord of the Taiwan tour, and were currently detained in the official prison of the government.

——Lord Patrol, isn't that Yuan Chongsheng who just took office.

Li Yuanmin's eyes sank, and he felt that things were getting more and more difficult. He heard the guard saying that Yilie had led five hundred soldiers from the government and was confronting the county guard in front of the official prison.