Chapter 96

Things in the world really have no rules.

 Qiu Chan's heart was beating violently, how could she have thought that the slave of Yeyou Ting had become the current general system of the two rivers and three provinces. I heard that he abandoned the darkness and turned to the light and joined the prince. He was one of the two chief coaches under the prince's command. Since His Majesty is dying, the crown prince is imminent, and the future of the chief executive...

 Her breath was hot, and a frantic flame rekindled in her despairing heart, burning her heart, and a sharp voice shouted, she didn't believe that her life was so cheap, she obviously grew up like this With a beautiful face, even His Majesty has been infatuated with her, how could she not have a good life!

 If not that poisonous woman! If not that poisonous woman! Qiu Chan thought of Empress Sima's seemingly gentle and virtuous face, and hated her in her heart!

 Everyone knows that Empress Sima is Wenliang Shuhui, but no one knows the black heart under that soft skin better than her! If it wasn't for her advice, how could she have been left in this Huanyi Division! Being tortured by that old lady every day!

 Back then, when Empress Sima found her, she thought her destiny would change, and she was about to change. She won the favor of His Majesty for several years with her face that was quite similar to that of the most favored Ji girl back then. , With that love, how could she be willing to be only a princess girl, so she had some thoughts and secretly replaced the daily drinking soup of avoiding children - that girl in the Western Regions back then, she could have been more expensive with her mother , just because she gave birth to such an ominous person who was neither a man nor a woman, and died of a bloody collapse behind her back, how could she be as unlucky as she was!

 Everything was in her plan, the only thing that miscalculated was that the poisonous woman who thought she was a virtuous woman actually used such a poisonous plan after she became pregnant, so that she not only lost the child in her belly, but was deeply hated by His Majesty. , so that her hair fell into such a miserable place, and she was tortured in every possible way by that ruthless old woman—all of this, taught her how not to hate!

 She gritted her teeth and threw herself to the rusted bronze mirror on the side. The person in the mirror had sunken cheeks, and she could only see the original appearance. It even taught her to tremble with hatred. I didn't even think about it for a moment.

 Not to mention whether what the ominous person said was true or false, she had to try it—she only had this chance!

 He was secretly planning, when a scolding came from outside, Qiu Chan shuddered all over, and hurriedly put the clothes back in the closet, and closed the door. Bitchy hooves are lazy again!"

 But seeing an eight-foot-long shrew standing at the door, she was the manager of the Huanyi Division. Qiu Chan saw that the rattan legs in her hands were almost weak, and was about to open her mouth to beg for mercy. He took two steps up, grabbed her by the hair, stuck the cane around her waist, and opened her bow from left to right, immediately beating Qiu Chan until blood came from her nose and mouth.