Chapter 17 Ni Ying

At night, Yilie stayed on the long couch in the outer room as usual. This was a habit he had kept since the capital. However, even if Li Yuanmin tolerated him, he knew that this was inappropriate, so after his fourteenth birthday, Don't let him stay.

In the past few days, Li Yuanmin fell ill, and without a word, Yilie moved to the couch and slept outside. Although he always listened to Li Yuanmin's advice, but if it was about his body, he was very stubborn. Li Yuanmin knew that he couldn't persuade him, so he just followed him.

The night is already deep, Lingnan is a place of smog, there are many insects and beasts, the faint sound of summer insects can be heard outside, that is, people have been sent to clear it in the daytime, but there are still waves at night, but fortunately it is not very noisy. , After so many years, I got used to it.

Xu was sleeping a lot during the day, but Li Yuanmin didn't feel sleepy at all.

He grabbed the thin quilt on his chest and stared at the auspicious clouds carved on the top of the bed in the dark night, and for no reason he remembered the days when he first came to Lingnan. The available person, his unsatisfactory body could not adapt to the hot and humid climate of Lingnan for a while, and he became seriously ill just half a month after he arrived - it was really difficult at that time, but fortunately, he has come over, and today's days are already As much as he could imagine, he could not help but let out a sigh of relief.

"Your Highness can't sleep?"

There was a sudden sound from outside the gauze, Yilie's voice was very low, and it was a bit hoarse that he had not spoken for a long time.

Li Yuanmin hummed: "Probably slept a lot during the day."

After a moment, Yi Lie's voice sounded: "Is Your Highness worried about Yuan Chongsheng?"

Although Yuan Chongsheng's matter was difficult, it didn't make him toss and turn. After all, when he first came to Lingnan, the predicament he encountered was much more difficult than it is now.

Over the years of experience, he has cultivated a temperament of not being alarmed at everything, which is a good thing. Li Yuanmin laughed at himself, but just as he was about to explain, he heard Yilie say, "Don't worry, everything is under your subordinates."

Li Yuanmin was startled, his heart softened: "This is not the case. I have other plans for Yuan Chongsheng. I just need to wait a few days and wait until the capital finds out the situation and replies."

He turned over and looked through the shadowy veil to look at the people lying outside. When he first came to Lingnan, he fell asleep like this. When he woke up in the middle of the night, he could see the young man sleeping peacefully. At that time, he was still small, and although he was not generous, he could still sleep. But now, he is so tall and stature, and he is not lying down very stretched. Can't sleep.

This child grew up watching him little by little, Li Yuan felt a feather brushing in his heart, and suddenly said:

"Alie, thanks to you all these years."

The person outside didn't speak, and he couldn't see his expression clearly through the veil. He wondered if he was still pursing his lips in silence. Li Yuanmin suddenly thought of something, and his heart became a little heavy, and his eyes were dark.

"In the future, I will definitely find a way to make you change your surname and return to your ancestry."

Although Emperor Mingde forgave him as a slave in Yeyouting, the majesty of the heavenly family would not allow others to suppress him, so he still retained his slave name of Yeyouting like a warning and beating.