Chapter 44 Brother and Sister

The day I told Ni Ying, it was Ah Ying's fourteenth birthday.

?? Because it is inconvenient to conceal one's identity, this jewel in the hand of Guang'an Palace can only have a scribbled and simple birthday in the barracks.

?? But Ni Ying is not unhappy, she is not a person who likes extravagance, only pestering Li Yuanmin to make her a bowl of longevity noodles as usual on her birthday.

?? Li Yuanmin personally cooks, rolls out a thin and long noodle, and one plate is full of half a bowl, which symbolizes longevity, longevity and Yongkang. A sweet-hearted poached egg was placed on the steaming noodles, and the soup was topped. What good stuff can the barracks have? However, Ni Ying ate very happily.

?? Because like every birthday, there are two of her close relatives with her, her brother on the left, and her brother on the right. She seems to be the jewel in the palm of her life like this.

The sun shone in from the felt window, and the dust that danced freely wandered freely in the light. On the ground, the figures of three people were drawn into a long gray and black mass and melted in one place.

?? The chopsticks fell to the floor with a thud.

With tears in his eyes, Ni Ying looked at his silent brother, and then looked at his highness brother who was calmly looking at him.

Itchy on her cheeks, she raised her hand and touched it, and there was a wet spot on her fingertips before she knew she was crying.

?? She didn't know why she was crying. Compared with the shock of hearing two close relatives together, her heart was filled with grievances with anger. What is anger and grievance, she doesn't know at all, but she can look at that tenderness. People, she actually felt jealous in her heart, jealous of her brother.

?? She didn't know that she was such a stingy person, and she had such a terrible jealousy towards her own brother. The jealousy contained a kind of deformed resentment, as if he had robbed his own things, but anything, As long as Brother wants it, she naturally won't **** him, because no one knows the love for herself hidden under the indifferent skin better than her.

?? But tonight, she was angry for no reason, and all kinds of emotions flooded her heart, teaching her to cry uncontrollably.

?? Big tears slipped from the eye sockets, she bit her lip firmly, wiped it off with the back of her hand, and gave him a fierce look. She had never given him the face of her cold-faced brother, but nowadays , She couldn't control her disgust at all, and she wanted to rush to hit him.

?? Ye Lie's eyes were deep, her apple moved, but she didn't say anything.

?? Li Yuanmin lowered his eyes, sighed, and said: "Alie, you go out first."

?? Ye Lie looked at him deeply, and when he left, he looked at Ah Ying, who was looking away, sighed, and turned away.

?? There was only Ni Ying's sobbing in the barracks.

?? Li Yuanmin took her hand, patted the seats next to him and made her sit over.

?? Ni Ying's lips were trembling, and finally couldn't bear it, she threw herself on the table and started crying.

?? A faint helplessness surged from Li Yuan's heart. He naturally knew Ni Ying's obscure possessiveness towards him, but a fourteen-year-old girl, how could it be clear what it was.

?? Ni Ying abruptly propped up her upper body, wiping tears and stubbornly said: "They all said, Your Royal Highness brother will marry me in the future!"

"Aying..." Li Yuanmin sighed, "His Royal Highness brother cannot marry any woman in this life."

?? "Why?" Ni Ying was still unwilling.