Chapter 104 Sima Yu

Before Ni Ying handed over the invitation, someone hurried up to greet Li Yuanmin and his party.

 Before entering the inner courtyard, Ni Ying and a few accompanying people were stopped. Ni Ying's face sank, and she removed the sword from her waist: "At least I have to follow."

 The guard was very sincere: "Little Marquis has an order that no one is allowed to enter except for the King of Guang'an. Please don't be embarrassed by your son."

 Li Yuanmin sighed, grabbed Ni Ying, and whispered a few words to her. Although Ni Ying was still worried, seeing Li Yuanmin's determined appearance, she pursed her lips and stepped back.

 Li Yuanmin patted Ni Ying on the shoulder reassuringly, and followed behind the guard into the inner courtyard.

 Going around the zigzag covered bridge, I came to a bamboo forest in a blink of an eye. Surrounded by bamboo shade, a huge quaint little courtyard was hidden in it. This is the library of Zhenbei Houfu's library. Except for Da Nei, there is no one in Bei'an Dynasty.

 In the last world, Sima Yu often brought Li Yuanmin here for half a day. This was a rare birthday for Li Yuanmin in the last world.

 Li Yuanmin looked at the swaying bamboo forest in front of the small courtyard for a while, and finally lifted his foot and walked in.

 Passing through the door and entering the hall, a long, jade-like figure was standing behind his back, and when he heard a noise, he turned around.

 It is a good frame of Yushu facing the wind. Even in his current state of mind, Li Yuanmin has to admit that the demeanor of the person in front of him is indeed worthy of the "Zhilan Yushu" approved by Emperor Mingde's Zhubi. He is so dazzling and bright. Standing there, Bianjiao couldn't help but focus his eyes on him.

 Of course, these eyes were by no means the kind of dirty prying eyes that fell on him.

 Li Yuanmin thought it would be difficult for him to stay still, but miraculously, his heart was extremely peaceful.

 The other side's long and narrow phoenix eyes stared at him for a long time, and finally strode up, and took Li Yuanmin into his arms with a surprisingly strong force.

 "Amin."

 Li Yuanmin closed his eyes, finally resisting the urge to push him away.

 He cooperated with him, quietly let him be rare-seeing and excitedly pouring out his heart.

 The blue smoke on the incense burner is lingering, gradually eroding into nothingness, leaving only an elegant and refreshing air.

 Sima Yu took his hand and sat on the futon. He looked at him up and down and let out a long sigh: "In this life, we will be fine, and I will never let you repeat the fate of the previous world."