Chapter 45

From the beginning of the year to the mid-winter, although there are still green colors everywhere, the sky is really cold. On the day of the winter solstice, the coldest time of the year in the Lingnan region is coming. After the time of Shen, it is The bustling capital has also dimmed.

?? Unlike the silence elsewhere, the gate of Guang'an Prince's Palace was very lively.

Li Yuanmin wore a big cloak made of golden rat gray, and stood in the middle of the crowd with his sleeves closed. Under the dazzling lights, his beautiful face looked particularly outstanding. Standing beside him was Ni Ying, who had already drawn a lot. , Was shrinking her neck, whispering in a low voice, apparently being a little bit cold by the night breeze after another,? Li Yuanmin handed her the hand stove in the sleeve when he saw it, and Ni Ying stuck out his tongue. received.

?? She just played in the martial arts field for a while, she was braving all over her body, where would she think about dressing? It was very cold at the moment. Fortunately, she still has a hand furnace, so she can relax a little. .

?? The teenagers behind her were wearing uniform winter clothes, and they stretched their necks enthusiastically and looked out at the intersection of the long street. Their eyes were full of excitement - they were finally about to see the heroic county guardian. They had heard about it. Listening to the prestige and prestige of the county guards clearing out the Japanese and Yiyis, everyone was envious. Because Zhou Dawu was in front, these young people didn't dare to escape, just staring at the end of the gloom.

?? Soon, the sharp-eyed people saw the slight movement, and shouted excitedly: "Master of the leader is back!"

?? The spirits of everyone were shocked and they all looked towards the street. Soon, there was a rumbling voice. It was the county guard who had returned to the city. Originally, there was no one on the long street due to the curfew. The windows opened one after another, and there was a loud cheering.

?? are the people along the street.

?? Lanterns are gradually lit up in the dark long street, and it looks like a river of lights from a distance, mixed with the cheers of the people, and is showing the way for this group of soldiers who guard the tranquility of Lingnan.

?? Many excited people sprinkled on the soldiers with blessings, barnyard wheat, ground beans, etc., to welcome the warriors who protect their peace, and even the bold and bright girls throw veils on their favorite soldiers. , A school of hustle and bustle, almost more lively than the New Year.

?? For fear of congestion disturbing the people, most of the generals are still stationed on the outskirts of the capital, and only a hundred or so of the advancers took advantage of the curfew to follow the fiercely into the city.

?? The team got closer, and Li Yuanmin finally saw the tall and tall figure at the head of the team. He was dressed in bright black armor and looked much taller than when he saw him last time. His expression was solemn and stern. Seeing it was awe-inspiring, the soldiers followed closely behind them, holding their eyebrows and holding their breaths, and proceeded in an orderly manner. The team of hundreds of people, after the enthusiastic embrace of talents, was not half chaotic, but still solemn, showing the command of the army. Solemnly.

?? "Brother is so airy!" Ni Ying and Li Yuanmin said with envy.

?? A group of teenagers behind them showed their envious eyes.

?? Li Yuan felt relieved and unconsciously showed a bit of pride on his face.

?? A few feet away from the mansion gate, Wei Lie got off his horse, took Cao Gang and a few cronies along with him, and half-kneeled together with his fists together: "See King Guang'an!"