Chapter 23 The First Kiss

Under the moonlight, Li Yuanmin cautiously climbed over the corner wall and slowly climbed onto the roof by climbing the eaves. Wei Lie followed him closely, reaching out to help him from time to time.

?? He somehow gave birth to such an idea, since he was sixteen years old, he has not been so presumptuous.

?? He is the King of Guang'an, he is the support of everyone in the mansion, he must protect them under the wings like an eagle, not so naive, like a child.

?? However, when the night breeze hit, the clothes shook fiercely, and the black hair was flying, Li Yuanmin let out a long sigh of relief in the wind, and there was a kind of excitement in his heart that he wanted to scream.

?? At this time, he is not any character. You don't need to disguise, you don't need a levee, you don't need to think about anything, you just enjoy the night of the world and the shining galaxy.

?? Lonely childhood, lonely years, so that his past memories are barren. Now he seems to be picking up the missing pieces bit by bit.

?? "Alie, come with you."

?? He is like a naughty boy, walking wantonly on the towering eaves of the palace, he is not afraid at all, because there is someone behind him all the time.

?? Silently and carefully guarding him.

Overlooking the palace that has been here for almost eight years, this mansion was once so dilapidated, but a deserted frontier general's mansion is now completely different, full of vitality, protecting so many people, it's myself A home supported by my own hands bit by bit.

?? His eyes fell on the backyard, and there stood a row of tall locust trees. They were planted in the first year of his coming to Lingnan. At that time, they were just a bunch of small saplings, but now they have grown into lush trees.

?? The memory seems to have returned to the beginning. Under the scorching sun, he was holding the sapling, and Alie was digging the soil against the shovel with his sleeves. The sweat-stained two teenagers were full of longing.

?? It's been almost eight years in a flash.

?? Li Yuanmin was stunned. He did not take into account the cocked tiles under his feet for a while, exclaimed, a strong hand firmly hooped his waist and pulled back.

?? Li Yuanmin breathed a sigh of relief, raised his head, and looked at the man with cold brows a head higher than him. The contour of the other man was cold and harder than he was when he was a child, and his brows were very handsome.

?? Suddenly, Li Yuanmin thought of the tyrannical gangster in the previous life for no apparent reason. His face was ruthless. A deep scar broke from the brow to the lower jaw. It was splattered with bright red human blood. ferocious. I don't know what happened after sending him out of the palace in the previous life, before this child became that terrible demon. Fortunately, in this life, those nightmares are gone.

?? Can't help but reach out and touch his intact brows.

?? When a warm sensation came from the fingertips, Li Yuanmin trembled, suddenly recovered, and quickly removed his fingers.

?? He coughed slightly, his eyes dodged, and he pointed his finger not far away: "...Alie, take me to the eaves over there."

?? Ji Lie's eyes moved, what he wanted to say, but he didn't say anything, just followed him silently.

?? Crossed the turret, and finally came to the highest eaves of the Guang'an Prince's Mansion. The night breeze hit, and the two stood against the wind.

?? There is a wide open area in front of me, under the moonlight, Lingnan Metropolis and the Milky Way in the sky merge together, and the skyline is indistinguishable.