Chapter 79 Night Detective

"What!" Yi Lie stood up suddenly, with a horrified expression on his face, staring at the spy next: "Is the news accurate?!"

 The spy didn't know why this news attracted such a huge reaction from the calm and seasoned Master Chief, and only handed over his hands and said, "This subordinate has made several investigations, and the news must be correct. Today, the Grand Attendant has gone to the Guang'an Prince's Mansion to announce the decree."

 Ye Lie's eyes suddenly flashed a cold light, which directly taught people to tremble with fear.

 Cao Gang, who was under the case, immediately raised his eyebrows, and secretly peeped at Lie Lie's face - he had not seen the Red Tiger King like this for a long time. In the heart of the Red Tiger King, the weight of these three His Royal Highnesses is really not light.

 A faint uneasiness emerged in my heart.

 The death of the old emperor is imminent, and the more it is like this, the more afraid of making mistakes. These days, spies from Beijing have come to report that the second prince, Li Yuenlang, has been paying homage to the Northern Hours of Zhen recently. The old man Xu is pushing the boat to support this fellow, but he doesn't want to, this imperial decree has come down again, this imperial decree... Who does it mean?

 If it is to support the second prince, then forget it, if it is the King of Guang'an... Looking at the man above, Cao Gang immediately had a headache.

 With a gloomy expression on his face, Yilie ordered them a few words, and then waved them back.

 The huge conference hall was suddenly quiet, only the sound of Lilie's heavy breathing remained.

 After a long while, he clapped his hands, but when he heard the wind on the corner of his clothes, a dark guard turned over like a ghost from the beam and knelt on the ground.

 Yilie took a deep breath, and after a while, he said coldly, "Is he in good shape?"

 The dark guard replied: "It's good, I've been on the ground for a few days, but my spirit is always poor, and it looks sullen."

 "..."

 Yi Lie closed his eyes and asked again, "Is there any medicine?"

 "Yes, I take medicine every day." The dark guard hesitated for a while, and then said: "...Today, the third highness received the will of entering the palace to serve the disease. After explaining to a few people, he locked himself in the room for half a day, and no one was seen... ...it doesn't look good."

 Ye Lie closed his eyes, this sick scumbag! He thought bitterly, this cowardly sick child!

 There were some inexplicable emotions rolling in his chest, making him restless and restless.