Chapter 10 Autumn Election

"Don't be rude!"

Wang Chaoluan shouted angrily, but it was his own prince Li Yuanxu who rushed.

It was the first time that Li Yuanxu saw her mother concubine so protective of others, and she was also a lowly and irrelevant person. She couldn't save her face for a while, and she was about to reply, when she saw her face dignified, manic-depressed, and preoccupied, in the end. He didn't dare to touch his mother's concubine's scales at this moment, so he could only hold back and glared at Li Yuanmin fiercely.

Wang Chaoluan took a deep breath and glanced at Li Yuenlang up and down, with a half-smile but not a smile: "Second Highness is really good at provoking."

Li Yuen Long was startled, and hurriedly handed over: "Yuan Long dare not."

He secretly regretted his provocative actions just now. If he did it in private, he would forgive Li Yuanxu, that barbarian, who could only be at the mercy of himself, but in front of a master like Wang Chaoluan who had been immersed in the harem for more than ten years, how could he not see his thoughts .

He was hiding very deeply, but when he met that bastard, he lost his sense of temper. I don't know if Wang Chaoluan would hold on to this matter, if...

His breathing became heavier for a while, and just as he was about to say something, Wang Chaoluan had already turned away and taught him that he couldn't interrupt for a while.

Today, Wang Chaoluan is dressed very solemnly, and every detail is exquisite, but she works hard all day and dreams at night. Qing He is skillful, but still can't hide the tired look on his face, and there is a dry feeling between his brows.

It's not that she is mediocre. These days, she has been struggling to fill the silver hole of disaster relief in western Zhejiang. In addition to the autumn election, she has almost worked hard.

But Qi Zhenbeihou's mansion was still tight-lipped, and there was not a trace of rumors. Not to mention them, the first prince was also closed to the door, as if this autumn election that Tianhuang nobles attached great importance to had nothing to do with him, Sima Ji.

Seeing that the two princes have grown up, some things... have to speed up the process. In the matter of winning the Zhenbeihou mansion, although the first prince did not have the upper hand, but who told others to have a good uncle, Zhao Zhao Gou, the left minister of the family, had many disciples. Even if he couldn't win over the Zhenbeihou Mansion, he also controlled nearly half of the imperial power. This was how she could live in peace.

What is Sima Ji, the old fox, planning?

She didn't believe that Sima Ji really wanted to be this pure minister, but she was afraid that if he wanted to be, the family of Zhenbei Houfu would not let him do so - which noble family could stand alone in the party struggle? The new emperors of successive dynasties have been replaced, and the forces in the dynasties are all changing.

It's pointless to speculate just now. We'll find out after noon today. Fortunately, Sima Ji and Zhao Zuo have always had a rift. Their odds of winning today are not that big. It's just that they're still apprehensive before the end. Experience has taught her one thing—never count anything until it falls into the pocket.

I was worried and slept in my heart. I saw my relatives so stupid in the morning, and in two or three times, I said something like Li Yuen Lang's simple words, and I was dumbfounded and used to be someone's sword. I still don't know anything. Li Yuen Long... After all, he has grown up, but he has more than a little bit of heart.

She felt a little dread in her heart, but at this moment, she naturally wouldn't seek his troubles, she just wanted to wait until today's affairs were over, and then beat him well, lest he forget his duty!