Chapter 41

Really so!

?? Cao Gang's ten fingers pinched tightly into the weeds in front of him.

?? He had doubts in his heart for a long time, and he has been paying close attention to the various things between the two. People may not be able to see the clues, but why can't he Cao Gang. Even if a personal relationship changes, but his xinxing still retains some points, he followed him in the world for ten years in the previous life. Naturally, no one knows the Red Tiger King's reaction to emotional fluctuations better than him.

?? He was very worried, and saw them two horses riding out of the camp one after another, and they followed all the way out, and walked over easily following the traces of horseshoes, but he saw such a scene in the end!

?? Can't help feeling anxious.

?? He is hard-headed, he is pure and upright, he is not the man waiting to drown in the bedclothes, but he can't help but feel like watching the scene in front of him. There is no anti-bones, one mind is the master, the jade and elegant appearance in the daytime is nothing more than that,? I didn't expect that there is such a charming side,? Look at the obsessive fanaticism of the Red Tiger King. Looks like, I'm afraid that it is enough for that person to let him die at this time!

?? In order to make compliments a smile, Zhou Youwang was so faint to beacon of the princes, if a man provokes love, he is indeed faint!

?? Cao Gang was anxious, he glanced again, and his heart jumped heavily-he didn't even look at it!

?? The king of the world seems to be lowered, and the greedy dog ​​is like a dog that burrows his head in the pickled and filthy place, anxiously arching his face, accompanied by the cry of the changed voice, Cao Cao Tsuna's heart was beating, and he turned away, quietly backing away.

?? He tiptoed and walked for a long time, and then let go of his hands and feet when the obscene and lavish movement behind him was almost inaudible.

?? The chest was violently up and down, and he clenched his fist tightly-something worried had happened.

?? The Scarlet Tiger King is obsessed with a life, and is a former soul who trapped him with ulterior motives.

?? I just don't know whether this is more desire or... affection.

?? If it's the latter... Cao Gang couldn't help but gasp.

?? In his previous life, he thought that the Scarlet Tiger King was ruthless, but after breaking the city, he was able to do so for a maid who was kind to a child, not to mention it.

?? Cao Gang couldn't help thinking of the terrifying rage in his previous life.

?? Difficult!

??***

?? The wind calms down.

?? The two horses kicked their legs, snorted not far away, and occasionally bowed their heads leisurely to graze. Under the moonlight, there was peace.

?? Li Yuanmin covered a shirt on his back and lay on his sweaty chest. The black hair had been scattered, and all of them had been put to one side, revealing half of the snow back. He was stroking and occasionally grabbing a handful of black. Smell the hair on the tip of the nose.

?? Li Yuanmin blushed, and the corner of his eyes was still dripping with the aftertaste, he choked, and touched the blue color of his chin with his fingertips like a boring one. These things grow very fast and he does not shave for a day. So black stubble came out. If he gets up fiercely like this, it will always make him hurt and itchy everywhere. This time when it is obvious, he will take care of it carefully.