Extra 2 The Second Prince

In the winter of Jihe five years, the second prince of Bei'an Dynasty was born.

 On the day of his birth, dozens of cranes lingered in the sky above the Daogan Hall for a long time, which was amazing. Qin Tianjian called this a great auspicious omen. The purpose is to grant amnesty to the world.

 Due to the weakness of the dragon's body due to Santa Claus, the court closed for a month. During this period, Wuwei was placed in custody of the country, and the cabinet dealt with all affairs.

 The sun slanted westward, the scarlet palace gate opened with a creak, and a car drove in between, and soon disappeared in the direction of the apse.

 This year's winter is a warm winter, and a row of old willows on the palace wall has spit out new shoots ahead of time, adding vitality to the desolate scenery.

 Ni Ying, who was dressed in a pretty and capable outfit, jumped out of the car and stepped into the palace gate briskly. Along the way, the maid was greeted again and again. Ni Ying waved her hand and went to the direction of Daogan Palace on her own.

 After entering the inner hall, she saw the big palace maid Ruyi greeted her. She had a worried look on her face, and when she saw Ni Ying coming in, her knitted brows loosened, and Fu Liaofu said softly, "See Your Royal Highness."

 Seeing Ruyi's worried appearance, Ni Ying knew that after so many days, His Majesty still refused to leave the second prince to be taken care of by others. I'll go in and see."

 This is naturally out of order, but Ruyi has always been clever. Knowing the specialness of this Princess Qinghe in His Majesty's eyes, she just smiled, bowed her body, and withdrew.

 As soon as Ni Ying stepped into the inner room, a warm fragrance hit his face. The leak on the table case was engraved with drops of water, and the golden stove with the head of the beast lingered in smoke. The bedroom was quiet and peaceful. Through the thin veil, Ni Ying saw it. The lord of the world in the cave, with black hair, half of Zhang Li's face buried in the quilt, he was obviously tired and asleep. He also had a baby in his arms, and he was sleeping soundly. The second child of his brother and brother was born in pink and jade.

 Now the world is not like it used to be, and intersex is no longer a thing that everyone talks about. More and more intersex people are getting the same situation as normal people. Although the deeply ingrained concept of sexual identity and unknown intersex cannot be completely eliminated, the world has gradually let go of the prejudice against intersex people under this trend.

 Thinking of His Majesty's painstaking efforts during this period, Ni Ying felt aches and pains in his heart. The hardships he has endured have finally melted away in this world, but the wounds are still wounds. Even if there is a day of recovery, they will still leave ugly scars. It will still remind him to chew the pain repeatedly at a certain midnight dream.

 Ni Ying remembered that when His Majesty just gave birth to the second prince, it was the brother who accompanied him who first discovered the abnormality in the second prince. Seeing that the second prince was different from normal babies, her first reaction was heartache, and she couldn't help but look at His Majesty.