Chapter 106

Li Yuanmin's body gradually tightened, his fingers rubbed into the roots of his hair, and he wanted to push him away, but his reasoning deeply understood that at this moment, he should not push him away, he needed a partner, a A companion who knew that he was using his deformed body to conceive an offspring.

 And this powerful man in front of him is obviously the most suitable candidate.

 He glanced down, the man was kissing his slightly protruding belly, a creepy feeling rose from the tailbone, which made his toes clenched tightly, almost screaming, he immediately bit his lip, Desperately telling himself to hold back, he held his breath, and an emotion mixed with shame, helplessness, and self-loathing engulfed him.

 He finally controlled himself, and only allowed Ye Lie to drag him into such a suffocating quagmire.

 When Lie Lie blocked Li Yuanmin's lips dryly again, he was caught off guard by the smell of blood.

 He suddenly raised his head and found that Li Yuanmin was sweating profusely, the black hair on his temples was wet, and blood dripped from his lips, like a beautiful fairy.

 However, Li Yuanmin didn't know it at all. Seeing that Yilie let go of his lower abdomen, he stood up as if he was relieved. He pulled his lips towards him and showed a smile: "Okay, you should go back. ."

 He pulled the quilt up a little to cover his lower abdomen.

 With this kind of action, he realized that he had bitten his lip, rubbed the back of his hand, saw the blood on it, his body stagnates slightly, and he stretched out his tongue to lick the blood on his lips.

 Then he lay down slowly, curled up and hid himself under the quilt.

 Yilie looked at him for a long time with a deep look, then lifted his quilt, went in, and took him in his arms.

 "I'll leave when you're asleep."

 Li Yuanmin smiled after hearing this, approached him obediently, and quickly closed his eyes.

 A lamp is like a bean, shaking slightly, making everything in the wing room laugh hazy.

 In the silence, Yilie suddenly said without thinking, "Don't be afraid."

 I don't know how many times he said these two words to him.

 Li Yuanmin listened and shrank into his arms. After a long time, he said, "Can you promise me one thing?"

 Such an abnormality made Yilie's eyes narrow suddenly. He keenly felt that this must not be an easy matter, his Adam's apple moved and said, "You speak first."

 "No," Li Yuanmin stubbornly said, "You must agree to this matter."