Chapter 30 Nostalgia

The sun is scorching, and the sun is spitting fire to the earth. The season has passed in the market, and the street vendors and pawns are much less. In the afternoon, there are almost no people in the streets and lanes. It has the characteristic of summer laziness.

Yang Lie looked at the plaque of Guang'an Prince's Mansion, his expression darkened, and he walked in slowly.

?? He went straight to the backyard study.

At the threshold of the study, there is a shallow mouth basin half a person wide with ice in it, and the waterwheel on the side urges the fans to slowly send a cool breeze into the study.

?? Xu is the sound of the waterwheel that covered his footsteps, and the person reading the official documents in the study did not notice him coming in.

?? Ye Lie just leaned at the door and looked at him.

?? It can be seen that he came back from the outside, has not yet put on his normal clothes, is dressed in white python with arrow sleeves, his head is tied with a purple gold crown, his posture is stretched, he may see something wrong, he frowned, and his lips slightly pressed. ,? Put up a slender, cold white hand, leaned against his lips, and rubbed his fingers slightly, as if he was fascinated.

?? Year after year in Lingnan, he was like this, methodically handling affairs, gently calming everyone to solve all the problems and difficulties, such a weak body, but is the support of the entire palace.

?? However, it is this kind of person who held his neck last night, choked with ignorance, panicked because of strange passions and desires, pure white like a flawless white silk.

??-He doesn't even know his own happiness.

?? The fierce heart and liver began to hurt again, I don't know whether it was Chun who loved him, or the innocence that hurt him so easily and roughly.

?? Li Yuanmin scribbled a few words, then lost the file on one side, and was about to pick up the other one. After the light saw someone standing at the door, he raised his eyes, and the corners of his lips immediately floated with a gentle smile, as if Spring is back to the earth and flowers bloom.

?? "Alie, you are back, why don't you make a sound."

?? His face is a little bit childish. People who are three years older than him are always a little bit childish in front of him. They have infected his pure whiteness since he has infected his pure whiteness. Dependence seems to be a little bit more.

?? Wei Lie walked slowly in front of him and pressed his head in his arms.

?? The people in front of me are a little flustered: "Someone is there."

?? Wei Lie whispered softly: "No, they were all sent away by me."

?? Li Yuanmin was relieved to let him hug him and watched for more than an hour. He was a little tired, his head sinking slightly, and the heat waves in the afternoon, but they were all blocked out of the study. The cool breeze calmed down the whole house.

?? Yan Lie lowered his head naturally, sniffed his lips, and gently flicked the plump and fragrant pink lips with the tip of his nose, rubbed it slightly, and then kissed him, enjoying his softness and sweetness.

?? After a long time, Li Yuanmin was panting and pushing him away, and the back of his head leaned weakly on the back of the Lihuamu Grand Master's chair. There was water in his eyes and some warmth, and his pink lips had been stained with red and water. Luster.

?? He touched Wei Lie's chin with some stubbles, and looked at him so tenderly.

?? Yanlie couldn't help lowering his head and kissed him again.