Chapter 82 Drunk Night

Zi Shi's more noise came, and the whole place fell into silence.

 Ni Ying was tired from crying, and finally fell asleep in his arms.

 Li Yuanmin's eyelashes drooped slightly, and he patted her back in a soothing way. When she fell asleep completely, he called the servant girl softly, and asked a hot towel to wipe away the tears on her face. Back in the wing, looking at the empty wine bottles on the table, he sighed and ordered people to clean up.

 After sitting in the hall for a long time, Ni Ying was worried again, put on a big cloak and went to her wing, and asked the accompanying maid. Seeing that she was sleeping soundly, she went back with confidence.

 After a night of tossing and lying down, he felt a little insomnia. While thinking about the various coping strategies after entering Beijing, he also thought about how to let Aying untie this knot.

 The silent night seemed to have opened the door of some kind of emotion, and all kinds of tastes rushed into my heart.

 There was a sound of Wu Que'er, followed by the sound of something heavy falling to the ground, and Li Yuan woke up and took out the dagger under the pillow.

 There was a sound of unhurried footsteps, and Li Yuanmin frowned, "Aying?"

 He pulled out the dagger, and before he could get out of bed, a tall black shadow dashed in like a swift tiger and leopard.

 A strong smell of alcohol came to his nostrils, and Li Yuanmin was startled. Just as he was about to call someone, his mouth was covered by a pair of rough palms.

 A low voice said: "Don't scream!"

 Li Yuanmin was short of breath, but he didn't struggle. After a while, his rough palm moved away.

 Under the moonlight, the man's sharp eyes were a little drunk, his breathing was heavy, he leaned up, sniffed beside his cheek, a guttural sound resembling contentment came from his throat, he lowered his head again, and leaned closer. Sniffed at his neck.

 Li Yuanmin was powerless to resist: "You are drunk."

 The man did not stop sniffing like a dog.

 Li Yuanmin's eyes were stern, and he pressed the dagger against his throat.

 However, the man completely ignored the stinging pain in his neck, as if he didn't feel any pain, he just held the back of his head, laid him down on the bed, took off his belt, and sniffed the flesh more recklessly.

 The sharp blade pierced the wheat-colored skin at the Adam's apple, and a drop of blood fell on Li Yuanmin's chest, causing a blood flower to faint.

 Li Yuanmin closed his eyes and let go of his hand weakly. The moment the dagger fell to his chest, Yilie's wrist flicked, and the dagger flew out instantly and landed on the ground, making a sound, neither light nor heavy.