Chapter 32 The Origin

The wind and rain stopped.

The scent of the bed was heavy, and the hot flashes were wet, and under the dim candle light, there was a magnificent view.

Suddenly panting, the sweat from the temples slid down, dripping along the sharp line of the chin, wet the snow-colored skin under his body, his forehead was pressed against Li Yuanmin, and the unbearable scorch in his heart gradually calmed down. ,? Only pecked and kissed him: "His Royal Highness..."

Li Yuanmin's eyes were moist, his complexion flushed, his lips were bright red, and his forehead was messyly stuck to the suet jade-like cheeks, which gave birth to a style that was completely different from usual.

?? There was a teardrop halfway in his eye socket, and he was gently eaten by Yan Lie.

?? Just waiting to hug him, Li Yuanmin was powerless to stop him: "Let me rest..."

?? After suffering, he endured this way, Yan Lie's eyes darkened, he hugged him, and he pulled out the messy mattress under him and threw it on the ground.

?? The two are so sweaty and sticky to hug each other.

?? After a while to ease, Li Yuanmin got out of bed and walked out of the room. He called people to bring water. He was born with love and cleanliness. Sometimes it gets hot. It is common to take a bath two or three times a night, so even this It is the second time that people carry water tonight, and people are not surprised.

?? The warm water is filled with a little bit of heat, and the two of them wipe each other in the tub.

"It's dark," Li Yuanmin touched his sturdy arm.

?? Yan Lie lowered his eyes and looked at his face, "I'm thin."

?? Li Yuanmin raised his eyes to look at him, feeling tenderness in his heart, raised his chin and leaned over, and kissed his thin lips.

?? "Why come back so quickly this time?" According to the plan, he won't be able to come back at least one day later.

?? Ye Lie said: "Zhang Long is staring over there for me, it doesn't matter, the capital is too messy these days, I don't worry, and..."

?? His voice sank, making it tickling in his ears: "...I think you are going crazy."

?? The rare straightforwardness of the youth caused Li Yuanmin's face to become warm, thinking of those simple letters, he raised his eyes: "You didn't say anything in the letter."

?? Wei Lie didn't reply, only pulled his hand, placed it on the palm of his hand whirling, and there were traces left between the bed just now on his wrist.

?? Such a slender, snow-white wrist was actually caught in a circle of blue and purple by him.

?? He grabbed it and pressed it on top of his head, endlessly.

?? Since the first taste of the two, Yan Lie has been pestering him almost every day. This time after more than ten days, how can the enthusiastic and restless youth suppress him, almost like a bone-sucking sucker.

?? Wei Lie asked: "His Royal Highness ever missed me?"

?? He looked deeply at the person in front of him.

?? Li Yuanming's eyebrows and eyes were smiling, and she actually gave birth to a touch of seductiveness besides purity: "What do you think."

?? He approached, wrapped his arms around his neck, and gently leaned his ears and said: "You were so happy just now...you are not the only one."

?? Ji Lie's eyes trembled, and his Adam's apple moved, he immediately held his face and blocked his lips severely.

?? Xiaobie meets again in half a month, Ye Lie refuses to go back to his yard, it is Li Yuanmin, but also reluctant to leave, the two embraced and lay quietly on the collapse.