Confession (Neymessi)

We...lost. I know, yes, as much as Leo hates today's loss, so do I. But I can't go balls about this matter, like Leo sorta is. He's been out of our sight since that game, and too out of our reach. The last time I saw him, his eyes were dead bloodshot and fiery. I got creeped out but yeah, I miss his presence. It concerns me how he has been out of our reach, and even if he won't go discussing the loss with anyone, he's always sure to talk it out with me, because we always end up on the same page with our opinions on the game. I tried, but he just won't pick up. I know, I know I'm not supposed to be tensed about him. He's a grown man, and I'm younger than him, and really just a newbie to be exact here at Camp Nou. I'm glad everyone likes me, but, Leo's been racking in my mind more than he should be. I blush every time our eyes meet, and feel a spark against my skin by the slightest touch of him. He is older than I am, I mean- he's 27, and I recently turned 22. Just thinking of him makes me loose all my sanity. Is it too obvious that I'm crushing on him? A pat my cheeks and shake my head to get myself off these thoughts, when a few knocks echoe through the living, where I'm present. I wait a second and get bewildered by a slightly ambigious thud. I'm sure whoever this is, is either a stranger who is drunk or is too stupid to know that bells exist. I look through the door eye and see a man wearing a white tee, and a coat and jeans, I reckon? His face isn't as noticable from him on his knees, but he is supposedly tall. I try not to squeel when I open the door and encounter leo. He looks up at me with a goofy smile, his cheeks a hot pink from drinking, he's reeking of alcohol. I sigh and hold him up by the bicep as I make him trudge along the stairs with his weight slightly shifting on me. Okay I need to eat more.

In Neymar's room.
_____________________

I push him over to my bed, I myself catching on Leo's strong cologne and scent of alcohol. He continues to smile and laugh probably in his fantasies, but I'm just too flustered by his smile. My hands reach out for his clothes, yes I'm showering him and I hate the smell of alcohol. My hands get shaky and my knees buckle when I see a slight bulge by his pants just by his size. That bulge is only for his size. I nearly start getting wet and succumbed into my own dirty fantasies when I snap out of the sound of clothes plopping onto the floor. He is concious, nonetheless. He tries to keep up with his legs but they seem to give in, and nearly topples over me, but I get pinned onto the wall in-directly instead.

- "L-Leo you're drunk.."

- "Nauuuu~" He whines and giggles, his hands snaking around my puny waist. His cold, pale finger tips clutch around the sides of my hips and I try not to shriek as his cold hands collide with my warm skin. I feel a slight blush creeping up on my skin. Honestly, I want him to ruin me now til he's satisfied but..no. It doesn't seem right now..he's not in his senses. I push him over and drag him to the shower, holding him and rubbing off as much of the alcohol scent as I could.
.
.
.
.
I try my best to tie the little belt thingee on the robe without looking much at his exposed chest and stomach, wiping away the drool that leaked slightly out of my mouth when I looked into the little nooks and crevices between his finely carved six-pack abs. He continued to pin me un-intentionally to the wall but I managed not to loose my sanity and pushed him with all the force I could so that he would land straight on the bed. He's drunk and I'm sure his vision is blurred and messed in a way, so I start un-dressing myself and change into my pajamas. I feel light foot steps and a creak from the bed, sure that Leo is up again. I quickly turn, but see him on the bed. If things couldn't get any worse, the next minute I turned to check on him again, he's inches away from my face and starts snaking his hands around my waist all over again. I try to retrieve myself from his grasp but he starts tightening it, his warm breathe hitting my shoulder, and his lips grazing on the back of my ear. I clutch the silk shirt in my hands, and my instincts don't ask Leo to stop. Well, he does stop after a few pecks. I was so sure I'm all red and fuming now, in short, a completely embarassed puny Brazillian in comparison to the hunk of a man behind me. Leo turns me over and smiles wider, like he would when he's in his senses. I question whether or not to ask him that but leave it aside. I want to have this moment with him. He pulls me close to his chest and without wasting a second I slide a leg between his and snuggle up by his chest. The soft fabric of the robe keeps me at a distance from his skin, his hands instinctively finding it's way to clutch my hips. Leo starts rubbing his nose on my cheek, smiling more and giggling onto my ear.

- "I lob you Ney~" He says in a hushed voice. It's like my heart is gonna burst ahy moment now from the over-whelming feeling that's making my heart swell in glee. But, at the same time, he's not in his senses..h-he must be saying it out of random thoughts- wait...He thinks about me?

- "I love you too..go to sleep now Leo, you need rest." I peck his head, sliding my body upwards to level my lips with his forehead. We soon sink into slumber, bodies latched to one another. I hope this never ends...Me and Leo in one bed..I wish he'd be mine.

Time skip.
___________

I feel the side of the bed empty, and frown. Realization hits me which makes me jolt up into position and frantically look around. Leo left..no? I hear foot steps approaching my room door as Leo walks in with a tray of orange juice, two pieces of toast and two sunny side up eggs. I huddle up with the duvet more, feeling flustered as he locks eyes with me while placing the tray aside on a small table nearby. He sits beside me, a hand sliding it's way smoothly round my back and to the my hip. I gasp and look at him, immediately approaching the washroom, but feel a grip on my wrist which is stopping me. I look back at him, his eyes clear, and his expression serious. I gulp and slowly shift back into place. Sometimes he can be intimidating. But I would love to be a slave to his dominance.

- "Ney.." His eyes suddenly softened. I stared at him with a questioning look, because I am.

- "When I said I love you...I meant it..I really did, Ney." He said the last few words in a hushed tone, eyes in hope of a positive answer from me. His grip tightened too. He loves me? No way..but..I'm over the top that it's yes way.

- "I-I love you too..." I replied in the most lowest and hushed voice I could, shy and practically squirming from excitement. I feel bubbly, and so much in love. Leo smiles widely and tackles me over, hugging me tightly and showering me with kisses on my face. He slid lower in approach of the neck, but he looked at me instead, his dark orbs staring through my soul. What does h- holy guacamole. He pushes his pelvis downwards, his bulge brushing against mine. I breathe in sharply, a wave of a weird but pleasuring sort of tingle pricking my skin in indication of something exciting that will take place. I just go stiff, staring back at him.

- "I love you very much baby..will you allow me to make love to you, Please?" He whispers sensually, his breathe getting hotter with every breathe. I squirm more and nod, letting him dominate me and my body.

__________________

Um i added a few little stuff i thought is gonna look noice and idk if this is something i should be proud of in general. But, credits to underEcho for the plotline. Sending loves, hope ya'll enjoy :).