DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)

Mbappe rubbed his hair with the towel, tossing it away and wearing his boxers. A notification popped up, but he ofcourse ignored it. But when it seemed like his phone was blowing up, he stopped midway and hopped toward his phone with his pants hanging by his knees.

He noticed all his team-mates sending several screenshots of the same thing with confetti emoticons under it. He felt confused at first, then speed-read through the later. Apparently, Dior had invited the team of PSG over to give their classic suits and blazers a trial.

Mbappe remained unfazed, but everyone was pretty excited. When Mbappe replied with a simple smiley emoticon, everyone felt skeptical but continued to chat away. Mbappe tossed his phone away and continued to wear his outfit.

Fast and forward to the training center. As he walked in, he found no one. Mbappe scratched his head in confusion and checked the time, he was clearly late, but no one was present. He decided to call Hakimi to know what's up.

Well, he could've called someone else but Hakimi was at the top of his recents. It made him smile automatically, as if he had been automated to do so. Hakimi's medi-ocre deep, comforting voice rang into Mbappe's ears.

- "Hey dude!" It ached him slightly to hear that from Hakimi, he never knew why.

- "Bro, you on your way or something?" Mbappe felt even more confused. Where was Hakimi referring to when he said 'are you on your way'?

- "What? Where?"

- "The Dior photoshoot venue- bruh. You didn't read it properly this morning?" Mbappe had made a total joke of himself. Embarassed took over, as he blushed. Even though Hakimi couldn't see, just hearing the other's voice made Mbappe go mad.

- "I guess mouse got your tongue, anyways. I'm on my way to pick you up since we still have time. Wait there!" Hakimi hung up, leaving Mbappe thinking in his own little world.

Would Hakimi really like him back, after all?

---

- "Someone is late," Veratti snickered while Mbappe scoffed and continued to scroll, while Hakimi leaned over the latter's shoulder and binged videos with him.

- "Hey Veratti! Time for you to try it out now!"

- "I'll be back to tease you, kiddo." He smiled and turned on his heals to lord knows what.

The duo continue to binge watch tiktok, sharing a few laughs and a few little glances which left Mbappe slightly flustered. It made him feel embarassed, even though Hakimi found it adorable. Yes, Hakimi knew Mbappe always blushes at the simplest gestures from Hakimi, he knows that he's Mbappe's trigger point.

But he doesn't know how he's supposed to sum it all up. Being his best friend makes him think Mbappe sees him nothing more than a brother. But what they two don't know, is they're making a complete fool out of themself by bottling their feelings up and not confronting one another about it.

Mbappe felt himself getting lost into thoughts of Hakimi, when he felt a lady calling his name a few times. He jolted up, smiling awkwardly and putting his phone away. He could just wonder for how long he'd been staring into his screen blankly.

- "There is a bit of a problem you two gave to deal with, sir."

- "No it's okay, what is it?"

- "We don't have much time left for thus shoot, and it's only enough for one person. So the two of you have to cram in together in one room, would that be fine?"

Mbappe lost his words. It felt absolutely un-real, the fact that he could be in a room alone with Hakimi, being able to see his naked body. It all felt like a dream, but he knew he had to face it. He was in delight, well Hakimi couldn't exactly see it since he was behind Mbappe still.

- "S-sure!"

- "Please sir," She gestured the two to follow her, as she escorted them to the room. Mbappe noticed the suit by the side which had the tag 'Mbappe' on it, and so did Hakimi's. Hakimi discarded his top, then he looked at Mbappe and noticed him just sitting and staring at him. He found it romantic, but he knew everything had to be platonic between them.

- "You won't change?"

- "O-Oh yeah.." Mbappe laughed lowly, changing with Hakimi.

Mbappe changed as slowly as possible, taking his time to stare at his best friend's almost perfect body. Slightly bulk, veiny, beauty spots here and there..Mbappe prevented himself from licking those spots and kissing them, showing how perfect Hakimi is. But that just couldn't be, or so he thought.

Mbappe didn't realize he had stopped wearing his shirt midway, which now hung in his hand loosely as he stared at Hakimi's torso with his mouth agape in partially awe and partially from jumping into his own little fantasy.

- "Done yet?" Hakimi leaned in, smirking and taking Mbappe by surprise.

- "W-What?"

- "Don't pretend like you weren't staring at me," Hakimi slowly walked forward, making Mbappe reach his dead end, as Hakimi blocke his way by placing his hands by Mbappe's sides. Mbappe swallowed thickly, clearly shorting out on the words.

- "Well someone's about to get your tongue, the cat aside."

- "Wh-" Before Mbappe could say anything, he felt a pair of lips on his. It was a slow and gentle, yet sexy and tempting kiss. Hakimi's tongue lapped over his 'friend's' lips, as Mbappe grabbed his wrist. Hakimi pulled back a few seconds after, looking him dead in the eye. It was intimate, and surely tempting. But they hated to know that they couldn't do it here, it would be further too embarassing. Everyone would hear them; hear Mbappe screaming Hakimi's name which as much as Hakimi wanted, he could let that happen now. It wasn't the right time.

- "Let's get this quickly over with, we both know what's up." Hakimi winks, leaving Mbappe a happy yet a very flustered man.

___________

Ya ya it's short but bitch im a huMaeN so yas. Im giving four ship options here: (Neymessi will be done later so it's not included here for now)

- Haaland x Jude (1)

- Cristiano x Messi (2)

- Ramos x Modric (3)

- Mbappe x Neymar (4)

Choose anyone ya'll like, don't feel shy. I have no problem with any ship, really. I'm just a bit too biased in Neymessi and one more ship I can't tell. Kay then i have school so tata besties.

And comment on how to make horny-ness go away cuz babe im dying.