After Dark (Seriker)

Don't tell me he's not looking hot in this picture. Just, don't. And just for this story, we'll be keeping Iker's look as on the picture below and Sergio's as the picture below. (Iker's age- 27, Sergio's age- 23)

 (Iker's age- 27, Sergio's age- 23)

_____________

_____________

He had forgotten. Forgotten to pay the loan he had taken from a drug dealer in exchange of returning him the money. He hadn't payed the loan since forever. And it was time that he'd actually pay his price.

Sergio's face seemed like someone had dunked his head into a pale of water. His face remained pale, as he rummages around his tiny little studio apartment for all the money he had, even the pennies. There has to be some way to at least pay him a share of the loan back.

If not, there are gonna be consequences. Consequences which Sergio hates to even come across thinking about. He fears them, because it will scarr him, and he's so young. So youthful, so much to look for, so much to discover and learn. He didn't just put his life in stakes.

It was somewhat very much of a hard fact to swallow but he had to. Iker would make him pay one way or the other if the money wouldn't be returned in the next few weeks. His body hair began to rise from the horror of being punished. It terrorised him.

And paying the drug-dealer back would take him forever to do, for he had borrowed a big sum of money. Ten thousand euros, in the four digits. He knew he'd fucked up real bad. And there was no way he could pay it back within a few weeks either, as a busy student.

There was no such job that would pay him that high, or perhaps his resume didn't come to meet with the conditions to qualify for jobs of high wages. Nothing summed up at all. Everything was a complete mess. He had no one to help him. He's helpless. No friends, no family. Only him, and God.

All he can do now is just kneel down and pray for the best to happen. Sergio bursts into a fit of tears, falling onto his bed face first. Before he even realized, he had fallen asleep while crying. He woke up to a few harsh knocks on his door. And oh the horror.

What if it's the drug dealer? No, he couldn't just confront him so straightforwardingly, right? Maybe..? Nothing made sense anymore. All Sergio could say is, he'e scared. Scared to his wits.