After Dark pt.2

// As the hours pass
I will let you know
That I need to ask
Before I'm alone
How it feels to rest
On your patient lips
To eternal bliss
I'm so glad to know

As the hours pass
I will let you know
That I need to ask
Before I'm alone
How it feels to rest
On your patient lips
To eternal bliss
I'm so glad to know //

---

He couldn't bear not seeing his friends ever again, he just couldn't. But he had to pay the price for not being able to pay Iker the sum he had demanded ans taken a loan from. It wasn't fair to the drug-lord.

Sergio continued to stare into the floor blankly, the maids around the mansion minding their own bussiness, taking a glance at Sergio every now and then, making him feel uncomfortable and squeamish. He huddled on his seat, his hands on his lap, biting his lip.

He could stand being alone in such a foreign place, and that too, with other people. Sergio isn't one to feel comfortable around people glancing at him, not at all. It makes him feel anxious; makes his stomach do backflips from anxiety and over-thinking.

And that's the problem with him. As a grown man, he's still like he's in his early adulthood, who just left their teens. Sergio is always insecure of himself, and always bothered by anything that he feels like isn't right. It never is, well, to him even his life isn't right.

And so, concluding that, he sits in the living of the very feared drug-lord, Iker Casillas. But the successor himself isn't present. Iker had gone for something saying that he'd be back in an hour or two. But without realizing, the clock soon struck twelve, waking sleeping Sergio.

Sergio had fallen asleep from waiting for Iker on the couch, out of boredome. After all, he's new here, and knows nothing that goes on here, and neither does he wanna bother knowing. Sergio yawned and took a glance at the clock, sighing.

- "Life led me to this.."

He mumbled, standing and approaching the stairs, feeling a slight tingle of pain rushing from his hips and below. He hissed and grabbed the thick, wooden, polished railing of the stairs, walking up in pain.

The roughness Iker left from the night two days back still remained, the pain being a testimony. Sergio's eyes slightly blurred from tears, re-thinking about his decision of taking a loan. It had to be him, him... Sergio thought, feeling ashamed of his own deed. But there was no going back.

Climbing each stair with efficacy, without knowing, he was suddenly lifted off the ground, his shriek following ahead, his eyes coming in contact with a pair of siren, hazel brown ones staring into his affectionately.

Iker reached the second floor in no time, sprinting to his room or their room, kicking the door shut, as his hands remained occupied holding Sergio.

- "Sorry, I got a little busy with someon- something else."

Iker cut himself off, his eyes indicating his slight discomfort and hesitation cutting it's way down the affection. He set Sergio on the bed, discarding his clothes off by the mirror, Sergio staring at his own reflection or more like staring at the marks Iker left from that night.

Sergio caressed the hickeys, looking down at them, that night flashing vague before his eyes. The helplessness image of him flooded back. Iker's manipulative character that Sergio often over looked started to make him think of it again, again, and again. Was Sergio really just a one time thing? Maybe his booty call?

Iker stood silently in his boxers, scanning Sergio head to toe from his reflection in the mirror. Iker could see Sergio's naked body right through the clothes, somehow. It gave him the suddne urge to just fuck him hard and rough again. His dick slightly twitched, his face indifferent of the obvious movement of his penis.

He could just image Sergio screaming under him, his legs on his shoulders, their bodies moving in sync perfectly against each other, intoxicated in each other's eyes, going deeper than it's supposed to feel like. It wouldn't feel deep until or unless...no. Sergio couldn't imagine having other feelings for the Spaniard.

Even whilst looking at Iker, he didn't feel convinced enough. Not even the slightest. The array of emotions that were on display over the glistening of Iker's eyes couldn't convince him enough. Iker caressing his cheek with his rough hands that felt soft to touch to Sergio didn't feel convincing.

Iker leaning over and capturing Sergio's lips between his, moving his lips perfectly in sync with Sergio didn't convince him at all. Nothing.

That's just how badly scarred Sergio is. He can't digest the fact that he's practically been taken captive by a random ass drug-dealer because he wasn't able to pay his loan back. Moreover, the sparks that Iker left on his skin to touch didn't feel believable.

He couldn't believe he's so vulnerable. He's supposed to be a man with a cold heart, with suppressed emotions. But thay just wouldn't be. Iker noticed how vulnerable, submissive and helpless Sergio is. He could already see it clearly that night, it had come out vague.

He couldn't have developed feelings and emptied a place in his heart for this bastard, could he? No. No..unbelievable.
No matter how lonely he'd get in this world, he couldn't believe in falling for someone of such a trecherous character. He didn't end up lovesick. Sergio couldn't believe in himself.

He pulled back, Iker tilting his head in confusion from pulling away so suddenly. Sergio felt like it had been an extensive amount of time they'd spent time together, like they belonged together, lips on one another's, in eternal bliss.

Sergio felt desperate to know if it was really eternal bliss that would result from the following kiss from Iker, or was it just Iker tempting him? Sergio could sense himself falling into his helpless, gullible character again. Again. There was an undying fire inside of him that refused to fade.

It was so sudden, yet felt like it had been there for a long time. Sergio could feel himself succumb to the uncertainity of the situation.

- "If you kiss me again..y-you.." Sergio stuttered in anxiety. He may or may not be making a complete fool out of himself, or so he thought?

- ...means you love me.."

Iker burst into a fit of laughter, nearly toppling to the floor from bending back too much out of laughing. So Sergio had made fun of himself..? No?

Iker wiped the tears off the side of his eyes, pinning Sergio to the bed, inching closer to his face, rubbing the tip of his nose with Sergio's, re-uniting his lips with Sergio's. Sergio could finally be able to feel how bliss feels likes. The truth that stood beyond everything in the kiss made Sergio slightly tearful.

Iker softly pulled back, kissing the corner of his which held tears by a string. Sergio's stomach felt like it had swelled from butterflies. He already missed the patience and persistence that was vague in the kiss, a testimony to the approaching bliss.

- "You're mine." Iker proudly confirmed, trailing kisses down the latter's neck, leaving Sergio giggling.

- "I'm so glad to know,"

________________

Babe i'm tired af but i gotta wake up for my flight tmrw, real early. Kay, enjoy this til then. Forgive me for all my spelling/grammatical errors. Peace :)