Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)

There was something in Gavi that Xavi noticed when he last visited La Masia. It caught his attention and he simply couldn't take his eyes off the boy. Not because of how awfully attractive he is, but because of how efficiently he controls the ball at his feet with such focus in his eyes that he only saw last in Messi when they both were still young and playing for Barca's first eleven.

Xavi could see the sparkles of passion in his eyes when the ball would finally hit his feet and that's when he'd start to show his masterclass. Everything about the 16 year old clicked for him. He could see that Gavi has passion for what he does.

Thinking of how remarkably great he performed amongst the seniors in la masia, he decided to visit him again. And yet again, Gavi didn't fail to amaze.

His pace was perfect, his control was great, and his focus and determination to win the ball was so astonishing that it won Xavi over.

But it wouldn't be a year until he'd get a chance to play in the first eleven in Barca's senior squad.

It'd be his first match with the senior squad, and to ensure that he stays in the senior squad, he has to prove himself better than he did in La masia. The competition is bigger here, and as a youngster he must prove himself to Xavi.

Gavi was more than ready, and Xavi really wanted to keep him. And so Gavi, once again, didn't disappoint.

The talent he's made of himself at such a young age is simply remarkable and eye catching to Xavi. His patience with the ball is on an insanely great level, but the same can't be said about his personal patience with the world.

He fouled a player and managed to get a yellow card. He wouldn't have gotten the yellow card if it wasn't for him pushing the opponent team players when they tried to confront him.

The sass was very hard to not notice. The anger in his eyes was visible, as far as Xavi can remember.

But in general, he's the embodiment of what a youngster is supposed to be. Full of energy, interacting with everyone, pushing his body to it's limits and simply never admitting to give up although his body always screamed of exhaustion the most at the end of practice.

He's quite talkative too, but Xavi doesn't mind, because Pedri and Ferran are always around him to supervise if anything happens to go wrong. They're somewhat like Gavi's guardians, but outside the house.

It's possible to stop him from blabbering out of anger off pitch, which is quite easy to handle. But off pitch, it gets physical, and it gets near to impossible to stop him from punching everyone in the face.

When he's angry, he looks stupid and immature from afar, because he sort of is, bur in reality, this is the anger that most players suppress in a game, but Gavi simply supports the idea of expressing it instead.

Xavi sighs as the refereee blows the whistle, a bit pissed to know what's about to be coming up.

The referee walks up to Gavi and pulls out a red card, to which Gavi goes ballistic. He stands up from the ground, taking a second to recover from the tackle and red card, before his lips curved to a frown and growls emerged.

- "Oh no.."

Xavi whimpered. He can see Vinicius walking up to the commotion between Gavi and the referee, as if he didn't just quitw very harshly tackle Gavi, although his intention exactly wasn't to be so harsh, it simply came out reflex.

Gavi immediately faced Vini, connecting foreheads, shouting at his face, all while Vini simply said shut up and laughed at his immature behaviour.

Vini's smile grew as he slid his hand to Gavi's waist, trying to catch him off guard, although this is quite literally the same as playing with fire.