Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)

The pretty boy, Luka, or as he's referred to by the lovely and much more preferred nickname Lukita, has always shared a bittersweet relationship with his rather harsh but pitiful team mate and a Spaniard; Sergio Ramos.

Everyone in real Madrid had grown to love Luka as his years in football progressed alongside the club's history. He became a must have of the team within a year of joining, and didn't meed much time to validate his presence to his team mates, as he became the eye candy of the team, replacing Ronaldo. If he can replace Ronaldo, he can do anything. And he's proved that to be true.

His legs magically move around the ball as he dribbles past players that are being thrown at him from left to right, and yet, no one has ever succeeded to hold the Croatian back. On field, he's like a swift current. You won't notice him as he passes by you, and by the time that you do, he's probably scored a goal. His passion for football has always been deeply engraved in the midst of his soul, but his performance is somewhat extraterrestrial-like.

Luka's looks and figure is a subject that's given just as much attention as his talent. Some say he looks too old for his age, some say he's too short, some say he's sculpted into perfection by God. But what majority says is: his looks are equivalent to his eye catching talent with the ball; beautiful but deadly.

His blonde, soft locks are always perking up by the end streaks and the bangs hang beautifully over his brows. His eyes are of a beautiful shade of brown which are deep but serene; powerful like the earth holding down the entirety of the trees and representing the sublime confidence of youth alive in him and the sparkle in his eyes.

His skin is pale, sometimes dotted with patches of red after intense matches or training. But it forms a lovely contrast with the color of his flowy locks and his eyes.

There's a reason why everyone adores him. You simply can't hate him.

Even Luka himself had never thought he'd ever share any sort of bitter relationship with anyone, until he faced Sergio Ramos in a match of Spain vs. Croatia.

Luka thought the only person he could hate from the Spain national team was Pique, solely because of his oblivious personality and irrelevant remarks about Real Madrid players. But his opinion would change once he'd come into a clash with Sergio Ramos, who'd slide tackled him and thrown him off the ground, sliding the ball off his feet, pressing pain to his ankle as he landed back on his shoulder.

They had fought and things became salty ever since. Although they had forgotten about it for a while after reuniting back in Real Madrid, it arose again after all the players began to give Luka more attention. And Sergio being Sergio, took his anger out in Luka, instead of suppressing it or finding help.

In the locker rooms, he'd make irrelevant remarks about Luka's height, or the creases on his face. On pitch, he'd do the same thing whenver he'd stand beside Ronaldo. After matches, during celebration parties, he'd openly make fun of his sexuality because he'd celebrated a goal by kissing Bale on the cheek. And when he was asked why he had done that, he tried to imply sarcasm as an excuse.

Luka tried not to be mad even after all that. When Sergio approached him again, but to simply converse, instead of arguing, Luka simply enjoyed the peace between them as long as it lasted until Sergio started it again.

This has been going in a loop and it's never stopped ever since.

And to add on to their bittersweet relationship, there is a match coming up when Croatia has to face Spain. It's just after a week or so, and Luka isn't sure how he's supposed to cope with anything that might happen. Maybe he's just overthinking, and maybe Sergio might behave himself this time and not act ridiculous.