Delicate pt.3

Nah but ya'll were desperately wanting this so here imma drop this bomb so ya'll better enjoy it cuz times are rough for me rn girlypops sooo yeah. Enjoy. (AND JUST SO YA'LL KNOW THIS IS SOMEWHAT OF A FILLER, AS I DIDN'T WRITE THE SMUT IN THE PREVIOUS ONE OF THIS.)

__________

Kai brought Trent to the room, admiring Trent's facial features and body structure that his eyes could remain plastered on for the rest of his life and he probably wouldn't get tired, because he wouldn't trade Trent for anything else.

Everything about the Englishman always melts his rather cold and dispassionate heart into that of a more passionate one with a better overlook of the world he's living in and of the environment he lives in and the air that he breathes of everyday.

Sometimes, he wonders why he's ever alive just to live this world of misery, continuously forced to face the brutal truth of reality of either loosing a game, or hearing negative remarks about him from everybody around him. From the outside, he's always looked tough as if balls built of steel, coming up with a sharp reply that's bound to catch the one remarking off guard.

In reality, that's just a little talent within him that he possesses along all the other atoms that his body is composed of. Every single remark he remembers and pressures it on himself, only to be faced with several sleepless nights and failed training sessions as a result.

It was never well, even until the cold chilly night where the moon shone alone between the clouds like Kai's slender finger roaming in the streets all alone without someone to talk to, until he noticed a familiar figure sitting on the bench and looking around out of self consciousness.

All of a sudden, the dull curtains that hung from his lower lashes and made him look emo, suddenly faded. His orbs gained a sparkle, and the shadows that hounded his lonely figure all the time were long gone. He didn't feel a forced tug at his heart anymore, but could instead feel it reverberating loudly against his ribcage.

And when their eyes met, he was hit with a wave of warmth that begun to engulf his body and more seeped through his sweater, as they both smiled at each other and waved, and that would be their first encounter, and also somewhat of a new beginning for Kai.

It all flashed within the span of just a few seconds, as he found Trent standing awkwardly with his back against the door, realizing that he'd been out of it for a few seconds, leaving Trent alone.

His hands immediately shifted to Trent's waist, a hand slipping to the dip in his back, and the other draped around his right ass cheek. Kai made eye contact for one second before crashing his lips onto Trent's, lifting the young Englishman off the ground and soon placing him in the bed and breaking the kiss out of the annoying necessity of discarding his and Trent's clothes.

They both threw their tops away, before indulging themselves back into what they left unfinished. Trent's hands hurriedly pulled Kai's sweats off, tugging at the band of his Calvein Klein boxer, noticing the growing bulge and purposefully moaning into his mouth.

- "Impatient, are we?"

Trent blushed, his eyes finding anywhere to look at but Kai. Because initially, Trent hadn't thought that it'd end up like this. He was expecting something more dramatic to happen, like Kai going off at him, which to him was an obvious thing to do as a result of his bratty behaviour from earlier.

But Kai decided to let it go. At the end of the day, Kai knows he has no one this close to the special place in his heart than Trent. So he was easily forgiven without having to do the bare minimum.

Kai cups Trent's cheeks, as their noses touch, while their eyes try to find each other through some sort of telepathy that appears to be more evident and easier to read through this body language. Kai brushes his thumb against Trent's bottom lip, and in a swift move, flipped themselves over so that Trent would be sitting on his bulge and he would be lying against the headboard.

Trent's hands automatically fell on Kai's chest, taking a moment to admire the smoothness of his skin as he runs finger down his chest to his abdominal muscles which feels taut against the tip of his fingers.

Kai takes Trent's distraction to his advantages and tears his boxer apart, Trent reacting with a loud squeal of surprise. He blushes and bites his lips from the sudden increase of skin exposure, not quite used to someone staring at him with such interest.

- "Are you gonna keep sitting or..?"

Kai queried, cocking a brow.

Trent blushed harder, embarassed. You idiot, you're supposed to lead!  Trent thought internally, gripping onto Kai's shoulders and rethinking his decisions.

- "Baby, you look nervous. I could give you pr-"

- "No, no, I'm fine."

Trent blurted out, quickly and confidently trying to push himself on the tip, before the excruciating pain hit him and forced a gasp out of his throat, his eyes beginning to water and his face changing to a deeper shade of red.

Kai groans and gropes his ass cheeks, caressing his hips time to time, planting loving kisses around his body wherever his lips could reach within the confinement of this position.

After a few minutes of bearing the pain, he pulls himself back up and goes down onto Kai completely, taking in his whole length at once, filling himself to the brim. A needy moan escaped his mouth, whines and grunts of pleasure following suit as he began to move up and down in a followed rythm.

Kai's mind began to flood with dirty images of Trent as if he's already not riding his dick. His cock twitches insides of Trent, making him bite his lip and squeeze Kai's shoulders to the point where his fingers woukd turn pale and his body would begin to shudder under the overstimulating pleasure of the warmth of Kai's cock pressed against his walls.

Eventually it'd start hitting his prostate and Trent began to loose energy, his rythm getting uncoordinated within the minute and his whimpers growing more erotic while his body held a pretty sheen from the sweat under the soft light from the lamp.

Kai held his waist tight and flipped their position so now he'd be on top and Trent would finally be in the physical position of what he is now: bottom.

- "You needy little whore,"

Kai immediately picked pace and the bed began to shake uncontrollably, Trent's back arching on impact, as Kai wrapped his legs around his waist, fucking into him with all his strength and power to demolish Trent's athletic and somewhat muscular figure to something more leaner and pale, enough to prove himself as an inferior in physicality than Kai.

Kai's nose was filled with the smell of musk, sweat, and cologne. A perfect embodiment how sex is supposed to smell like, and to be specific, good sex.

Trent gripped the sheets tightly while Kai continued thrusting into the now loosened hole, just a few thrusts away from experiencing the best orgasm he's probably ever had.

And so, it was not just an assumption. It was indeed true.

Letting his load go felt like heavens coming down to earth, a pit of heat in his stomach now replaced with cold emptiness and his mind now completely satisfied. Watching it ooze out of his hole after a few more thrusts as he pulled back just invited him to dive in for a second round.

And looking at the exhausted expression on Trent's face and all the marks littered around his naked body forced him to fight against the urge to go for another round.

He resisted it with difficulty, and soon got distracted and he cleaned himself and Trent up, replacing the sheets with new ones and jumping back into bed, spooning Kai and peppering kisses all over the back of his neck, inhaling the intoxicating scent that made him go crazy.

- "You aren't aware of what you've done, Alex."

Kai whispers while softly running his arms up and down Trent's hips and waist, soon settling to keep them on his waist and drifting to sleep from the thought of him and Trent living a good life ahead, which he wishes to be his fate.

Kai thinks he deserves this, for the most, contrary to all the shitton of misery he's always been forced to put up with.

All he's asking for is a simple Englishman and to him, that's not much to ask for, is it?