Secret pt.3

Okay, so firstly what I wanna clear out is that this chapter will serve as an extra part of the original other two chapters that have been written. So you can feel free to skip this but I do recommend you reading this if you like drama. Enjoy homo :)

______

The 2014 World Cup has begun.

And both Thomas and his now rival, Cristiano, will both be playing a key role in their National Team's performance.

After the mistake Cristiano had done of messing with the little yet fierce German, Thomas,- the least that he wants to happen now is: to face Germany.

But the two countries have been chosen to go against each other during a Group Stage match, which Thomas will be taking as a chance to deminish Cristiano's National career in the span of just 90 minutes.

For what the Portuguese has done to Thomas's body, he'll be facing the consequences for his unethical behaviour.

Cristiano tensed around the room, walking back and forth, the clickity-clack of his boot studs pressing against the cold floor. He begins to bite his nails out of anxiety, thinking of all the horrifying possibilities that could come to life within the span of just a few minutes.

Thomas's few words from their last encounter still rung in his ear, to remind him of the horrors of loosing to Germany; almost just as equivalent like a slap to the face.

His heart knocked harshly against his ricbage; so hard that it felt like his heart would break through his ribcage anytime now. Cold beads of sweat resting around his hairline, his face pale and hairs on his skin erect.

Pepe huffed and stood on his way, tightly grabbing his shoulders and shaking his body slightly to bring him out of the trance that he's been stuck in for the past few minutes.

- "What's wrong dude? You've been pacing back and forth like somebody's life is on the line and you're the one to blame. What's up with you?"

- "I..uh..well-"

- "Listen Cristiano, no excuses can be considered now. Maybe you could've talked to us earlier, because now we've got a match to win. Don't fuck this up."

Pepe stated clearly before leaving the tunnel to stand in line.

Cristiano could only imagine of the things that could happen and sure as hell things started to go downhil for Portugal after the 11th minute.

Thomas dribbled efficiently around the players, breaking through their wall and into the box, opening the scoreboard with his goal.

Portugal gave their all to try and stop one specific German from invading their net with the ball but by the end it'd become too late as Thomas had already locked in three beautiful goals tonight, hummels pushing one through to keep numbers even.

Cristiano felt devasted from what just happened. A bizarre occasion one could say. Either way, there is no way that this much of a shameful loss can be put up nicely. Because for one, Thomas being a young player showed how easy it was to dribble past Portugal's defence line and we're talking Pepe here, even Pepe couldnt hold him back, so imagine the Talent that kid's got.

Cristiano stood there on the grass, on his knees, just watching the Germans celebrate their asses off.

The puzzles began to fit together. Thinking back at what Thomas had said, to this Group Stage loss- it all added up. Thomas's sweet revenge.

Cristiano felt rage, sadness, weakness- everything that anyone would feel loosing with such a big score difference. He couldn't do anything to stop them or even stand as an obstacle.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, as he turned back, to reveal a smirking Thomas standing by his shoulder.

Thomas leaned over to his hear, laughing breathily, his breathe tickling Cristiano's ears.

- "How does it feel getting fucked in the ass now, pretty boy?"

Thomas said in a seductive, light tone, before propping up a taunting smile, leaving him there, enraged.

Pepe walked up to him with a sad yet angered look, as if disappointed, because he actually is.

- "What the fuck just happened?.."

Cristiano remained silent, just nodding his head from left to right in complete disbelief.

- "I can't believe we got beaten by a 24 year old. Unbelievable."

Pepe left, once again, disappointed.

Cristiano would definitely avenge his National Team for what Thomas has done to them.

But as he's seen, Thomas is always eager to bite back, and that's a problem.

Cristiano has to be creative this time, a lot, lot more creative.

_____________