Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)

Chelsea is well known for having signed many stars in the past and taken premier league and champions league by storm. They've conquered alot of clubs; stacking their shelves with pride from all the trophies they clutched, the club being driven with absolute craze and uproar from fans.

Their prestige is marvelling. If anything, they were unstoppable, with nothing to hold them back; but their long time rivals still lingered in the corner, ready to attack once caught off guard.

Maybe the taste of success blinded them, which had caused them to play easy, not aware of the attack being planned that'd soon fire.

It left them in quite much of a ruin. But most importantly, a curse had been planted. Because just when they thought they'd rebuilt everything that needed to be rebuilt, they'd forgotten the key to the powerhouse: focus.

Things began to go downhill ever since. They tried to cover up their mistakes with new signings, hoping it'd fulfill the empty spot that's been there for ages.

Even international stars and ex-club stars like Raheem and Enzo couldn't do much to make something out of the ruins.

But long term players in Chelsea, like Mason and Christian, had begun to grow familiar and just suck in the fact that they'll never be as good as they'd had been. They're in shambles now.

And their upcoming match against Liverpool wouldn't bring a change in their unbeaten 'games-lost' streak.

Kai is one of the many players that is devastated from loosing. Because they had just won a club world cup and a champions league a few months ago and they're back loosing yet again, to be reminded of their place in the table.

He yanks his socks away, looking down at the floor in quite bit of a frustration.

Mason looked at him from across the room, concerned.

- "Hey, you alright bud?"

- "Do I look like I'm okay?"

He hissed. Mason gulps and decides to stay cool about it, with no intention of trying to piss his team mate any further.

- "Okay I'm sorry but what's bothering you? You could tell me"

- "It's the the fucking manager and how shit he is at his job apparently."

Mason had nothing to say but to only nod, because of the truth surfacing from his words. Their current manager is doing them no good; benching key players that need to be present during the match

Although what Kai said seemed buyable (if that's a word), Mason isn't fully convinced if his team mate is saying the truth. Because something about his expression is saying otherwise, Mason can sense it somehow, but he'll leave it to Kai since interference is not the solution to his problems right now.

So he left Kai to sort it out on his own.

---

Matchday came along sooner than expected, as both managers stood on either side of their shoulder, glancing at one another in a despising manner.

After a few minutes of all the players of both teams handshaking and going into position, the match kicked off.

Ofcourse, as Kai expected, he was to be benched. He sat in the back in the blue puffer jacket, clearly pissed, yet willing to watch their team slowly beginning to loose.

Liverpool began to take over into the 40th minute, standing as an unbreakable wall in their defence and unstoppable in their attack. But this time, Chelsea backed up quicker than expected.

They went ballistic, not allowing any player to break through their defense.

It'd end to neil-neil, both teams succeeding to have stopped from conceding goals but failing to score any, which meant it'd be a tie breaker.

Kai watched from the bench, his eyes suddenly locking with one of Liverpool's young stars staring at him with eyes of fury and one unreadable emotion well hidden behind his brown orbs: Trent.

His lips stretched to a smug smile, taunting Kai. Kai groaned and grit his teeth, fuming.

At the end, the taunting was valid, because once Mason Mount's penalty was managed to be saved, it had been declared that liverpool had won on penalties.

Now he's fuming as he stands on the grass in despair, while Liverpool chants and celebrates their newly won title.

Now, Kai isn't just angry, but also upset. He rubs his eyes to prevent the tears from falling, walking into the tunnel with a plan of leaving early and crying himself to sleep back at his empty and lonely home where the warmth of somebody's presence would comfort him.

Just as he entered the tunnel, his felt someone's strong grip on his shoulder, forcing his body to turn, to reveal Trent, his lips still wearing that little taunting smirk. Great.

- "Way to go, moron."

Kai's world fell apart immediately. He couldn't muster the strength to throw a punch, either. His emotions have been completely overtaken by sadness and all he can do is express it internally now.

- "What? You won't fight? What a pussy."

The statement immediately caught him off guard, lifting him off from drowning in a sea of sadness, now burning in anger.

- "What the fuck did you just call me?"

- "Pussy."

Kai's fingers left a slight red mark on Trent's cheek. Well, he did deserve it for acting like a dickhead to Kai.

- "Hey Kai want me to drop y-"

Mason stood there, immediately realizing the situation.

- "...you off...?"

He mumbled, slipping away before the two could notice.

- "If you thought that I'm a useless little bastard, then yes, you're God damn right. But none of that gives you the right to act like a dick!"

Kai growled and pushed him by the chest, leaving him on the floor.

Trent looked up at the taller man, regret slowly starting to surface through his sudden boost of ego, immediately stopping it from performing anything just as stupid as this.

Kai looked down at Trent, both sadly and angrily, yet standing his ground of being a well spoken man:

- "Hopefully you won't be treating any of your opponents just as shit, Alex."

He rubbed a tear off the corner of his eye before leaving a very guilty Trent, still contemplating what he just did, and most importantly why.

But one thing is for sure that he now knows that he needs to do, is,

Give Kai a proper, and special apology. Maybe an unforgettable one if possible.

_____________

Pt.2 will be more of, yk, DICK- just what ya'll want. Alr see ya'll in the next update BYE

( p.s. this was an actual match but none of this fighting shit happened but yes the match was a real one fyi )