We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)

Neymar is one of those kids who has a greater passion for all else except for studies. Well, he's pretty biased over football but he's young and in his youth and he's supposed to be doing that, or that's at least what Neymar thinks he should be doing.

But ofcourse, he's got his parents worried. For parents, seeing their child play football 24/7 and only study 3 hours a day, specially for a 10th grader, doesn't make sense. He's gonna reach no where with that, or that's just what his parents think.

And so, they've come to conclude, Neymar's been getting ridiculous recently. They've tried to discuss this matter seriously with Neymar, but Neymar continues to stand his ground. He's not giving in any soon. That's got his parengs pretty much in conclusion: pissed.

And with no solution coming to mind either than hiring a tutor, they've got to do it, no matter how much the tutor demands. To them, their child must have at least 5 A's in the report card.

Neymar comes to know about it soon, and dis-agrees, even though his parents aren't turning a blind eye. They're getting on his nerves, especially now, when he's trying to convince her he'll do better, and his mum is replying with a cold 'nao'.

- "Mami! Please...I'll study 6 hours a day, I promise!"

- "I thought someone was head over heels for football," His mother snapped, clipping the clothes on the rope to dry. Neymar whines and groans, at the verge of bursting.

- "But Mami-"

- "Nao. I've believed you enough, Neymar. Now you'll obey us." She replied coldly before exiting the veranda, leaving a fuming Neymar.

---

- "Neymar! Your tutor's here!" His mum screamed, as Neymar groaned and walked past his mum, annoyed. He jusr couldn't care less about how he looks, or what he's wearing. He just wants to get this tutor over with.

- "Hello, I'm your tutor, Messi." A soft voice called, as Neymar met eyes with a brunette. Lord knows what happened, but all of a sudden, he regretted not checking himself in the mirror before coming. He felt ugly looking at the man standing forth of him. It was too hard to believe for the rebellious teen that this man was even real.

- "Hello?"

- "O-Oh...I'm Neymar." Neymar replied, swallowing thickly. He couldn't help but to feel downcast compared to this hunk of a man, and him; a puny ass.

- "So, what do you want to start with?"

- "M-Math.."

- "Okay," And so their session began.

No matter how focussed Neymar look externally, internally, he was flying. Why? This man. Messi. He could count the minutes that they've just spent, but, he could already feel hotness spreading across his body like bushfire. It was unstoppable, but there was no need to.

He loved every minute of the feeling living on him. Days went by, and he continued to just watch the older man teach him. All that he'd hear from the right ear, would seep out from the left ear. Much went in vain. But, somehow, his grades sky-rocketed.

From the improvement that Neymar's parents noticed, they agreed to pay Messi extra if needed but he'd have to stay. And so, study session continued, and Neymar's love and bias-ness for Messi grew.

At some point, Neymar began to question his mum if Messi would come or not. She found it suspicious since she knew Neymar never liked studying, but she let it go, and Neymar was left to day-dream about his crush in his own little world of teen-crush fanatic fantasy.

He had a great affinity for Messi. Yes, he's just a 16 year old and Messi's a 23 year old. But it wouldn't be an excuse to change his veiw on Messi.

And so, everything continued to be as it seemed to be since the beginning of their encounter. Messi arrived, explained everything, Neymar digested it, then flushed it out. But today wouldn't be the same.

Messi just couldn't come there anymore. Neymar had to come on his own. Why? Messi had something rather a bit personal to confess to his pupil, which he didn't want Neymar's parents to know about.

He had fallen for the Brazillian boy. It was so wrong, it was pedophilia in one word, but he couldn't contain it any longer. It was the 7th day into tutoring him, when he knew, this boy would be occupying a part of his mind and heart 24/7. Messi himself would entitle himself to being exceptional, developing a liking towards a rebellious, sassy, 16 year old.

But he didn't see them as a boundary. He veiwed it to be something negligible about Neymar: something that would change when he'd mature. It wasn't something that would stop his love from growing for the latter.

But he was afraid, overall. That Neymar would reject him, call him out. But Messi couldn't care less. Nothing felt wrong. Loving a 16 year old didn't feel wrong. Imaging intimate doings with the Brazillian didn't feel wrong. Why? Because in his book, this is love. And there's nothing wrong about love when you see it the say you would on someone who you're truly head over heels for.

Yet, he felt like keeping it in. But eventually, he'd realize, it would curb his chances to get Neymar. So either way, he'd have to confess, or he continues to day-dream about the supposedly perfect boy in his arms.

When his mind couldn't think of any else than such of anything related to Neymar, the bell rang. Messi immediately rushed to the door, swinging it open, to meet with another pair of mahogany ones. It was such a beautiful mahogany that he'd only seen in Neymar's eyes. It wasn't true in reality. It's just that, he's too drunk in love.

- "Come in.." Messi offered, closing the door, watching Neymar sit with his legs crossed by the wooden table in the living. He stood and stared at the latter for a good few seconds, knowing he'd have to return in a way more seconds to meet with his lovely eyes, lips, and nose anyway.

But, he couldn't bear to image Neymar leaving his house with eyes filled with hatred after Messi would confess. It scared him. But he couldn't contain it either. It was ironic how both had the same motto and thoughs going in mind: what would he think? Am I worth of him? Do I deserve him?

Nonetheless, it had to be done. One had to say it, even though neither knew how fucked up they'd gotten each other from their first encounter.

- "So..."

- "Yeah?" Neymar was all worked up, and Messi was quick to notice. He sat across the later, only a few inches away from their skin to collide. The tension felt un-real, but at the wrong time.

- "I have something to say, Neymar."

- "S-So do I.."

- "Then you go first," Neymar dug his nails into his palms, as all the possibilities of what would happen started flashing before his eyes.

- "I-I.."

- "I like you.." Neymar confessed in a low, silent voice. Messi's heart warmed. As un-real as it felt, he couldn't be any happier. Reality isn't so bad after all, Messi thought, looking at his future fiance fidgeting with his fingers nervously, scared what the elder would say.

- "I like you too." Messi replied before pulling Neymar onto his lap with one swift pull. Neymar blushed and hid his face in his palms, while Messi pulled his hands back. This is so wrong, yet so right. And that's what makes the world, and this one couple.

Messi took his time into memorizing every little detail of Neymar by heart, so whenever Neymar would be away, he'd be able to remember it. Although this would just be the beginning of their journey in happiness and hardships, Messi could already imagine the day of their wedding, Neymar dappering a suit, looking surreal-ly beautiful.

Although Neymar's still a kid, and needs time to mature and shape into a man like Messi, Messi would wait. Wait until his little Neymar would grow into a man, who he could mark every night with love, all he wanted.

Neymar would also be ready to grow into a fine man Messi would soon get used to waking up beside. Neither couldn't wait for the perfect future they could image ahead.

- "It's so wrong to love you, baby..."

- "Why..?" Neymar queried out of curiosity, snaking his hands around his neck.

- "It's always wrong to love someone, when you know you can never give them enough of what they deserve."

_______________

Confirmed a pt.2 to this. This is wayy too romantic to just put and end to this here.