See you smile. (Cristiano x James)

It didn't seem the same like it was on the beginning. James would respond to his kisses half-heartedly; would looked pissed. Cristiano didn't understand why, but it made him upset and heavy-hearted. Seeing James not being the cheeky, smiley sunshine made guilt wash him over with.

And that's why, Cristiano had returned late. Well, not late. James had just left early. It seemed so odd to everyone to just leave Cristiano alone like that when they shared a car. But all he could do is, watch James exit the driveway with the car, early into the practice.

It pained him. But he couldn't query it, thinking James needed some time alone. But on reality he doesn't. It's just the Champion's League matches, constant trainings, photoshoots and interveiws that Cristiano has been so busy with. But it's not like he forgot James.

He's been trying his best not to, through his packed schedule. He's trying not to hurt the boy's soft and sensitive heart. But now, judging by James' behaviour, it's come clear. Although Cristiano never intended to do so in the first place, it still pained him, and he'd consider it his fault.

He'd have to embarass himself further, just to attain James back. He'd do anything for the boy, anything.

- "Dude, where you heading-?" Ramos stopped him. Cristiano smiled.

- "Home, ofcourse."

- "Didn't James just-"

- "It's alright. I'll walk home."

- "..you mad?"

- "Why? What's so 'mad' about this? He simply left before I did, probably because he wasn't feeling well. I gotta go now, see you tomorrow Serg."

- "But du-" Before Ramos could say anything, Luka dragged him away, letting Cristiano walked away in bliss. Ramos hissed and yanked his hand off Luka's grip with a glare.

- "What the fuck?"

- "Yeah! Stop annoying him. Things aren't so great between them okay?"

- "And how do you know, twat?"

- "Let's just say James keeps crying to me every single day about it."

- "..oh." Ramos felt humiliated to just call him twat and well, Luka didn't reply to it with any other names. It really humiliated Ramos. Luka smiled and left for the field, while Ramos just watched.

- "Is there no way I can ruin that lad?"

---

Cristiano opened the door with the spare keys. Opening the door, he found the place dimmed, pitch black, cold. Cristiano shrugged and switched the lights on, taking his boots off and placing his duffle bag down.

He just wanted to talk to James now. Cristiano felt desperate for the happy James to come back. He wanted James to steer clear with Cristiano instead of giving him a cold shoulder. He knew it'd be better than the silent treatment, like now.

- "James.." Cristiano called lowly, entering their room, to find James huddled up with his back on the bed post, knees to his chest, eyes and cheeks puffy. He was crying. Cristiano rushed to him and tried wiping the tears, but James slapped his hand away. Cristiano fell into shock.

- "Don't touch me,"

- "Why..?"

- "So you don't know why? Stop playing games, Cristiano." It pierced through his heart like an arrow. But Cristiano threw it aside. He remained calm. This is ridiculous of Cristiano. He's one lad very much in love with James.

- "Games? Baby..I don't know what you're talking about.."

- "You don't even fucking love me. What else is there to say? Now get the fuck out."