one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)

The night remained young for the team of FC Barcelona, with everyone howling and cheering and hooting and downing shots after shots without a care. And that seemed to be the same case with Neymar. He whistled and stumbled around, downing another shot of vodka.

As much as he tried to convince Messi and Suarez, his best friends, that he isn't drunk and can take more, it didn't seem convincing enough to the duo. Neymar smelled of his cologne intoxicated with the pungent smell of alcohol.

It was a bittersweet sort of smell that Messi continued to inhale tons of whenever Neymar would walk and stumble on his body while trying to stand properly. At this point, he's on the floor by Suarez's seat, giggling and hiccuping with his eyes half lidded and glintful.

He just seemed so happy and cute, Suarez couldn't fight back against his sickening urge of just staying still and watching him for eternity, watching him smile. Messi sighed and lifted Neymar up, carrying him in bridal style.

Yeah, no matter how much ever taller Neymar is than Messi, it never changed the fact that Messi would always be that one friend who Neymar would always beg piggy-back rides to. Messi was a matured and in Neymar's context an 'old-fashioned' guy from the 1990's Brooklyn, nothing of which Messi was familiar with or needed to be familiar with, as he thought.

Messi liked to hear Neymar blabber all day long about him, bullshit or good shit. It didn't matter. As long as his name slipped from those plump lips, he's satisfied. But that didn't help in raising Suarez's ego at all. Instead, it irked him.

Nor did Neymar ever talk about him as much, neither did he ever give him much time as he dedicated to Messi. Suarez feels like that one friend in a group who always get's ditched by others: treated un-fairly. Been deceptive to. And Suarez hates that.

He hates the fact that he has to silently drive watching Neymar sleep peacefully...on Messi's lap. Suarez could feel the adrenaline push in alongside his rapidly increasing anger. His fingers clenched tightly around the steering wheel, his his fingers going red from the pressure.

Messi just smiled at the rear mirror with a wink, as Neymar shuffled closer on his chest. Suarez grit his teeth, cussing under his breathe in Spanish. Without realizing, they'd reached the hotel their team are staying in.

Suarez tried not to kill Messi with his burning glare on the elevator. Thank God it reached soon. Closing the room door, he didn't wait a second before discarding his shoes, socks then shirt and shorts one by one, leaving himself top naked, his manhood covered by his faithful CK boxers.

Messi discarded his clothes, as Suarez took a sit by the side of his bed, staring at Neymar, raking his eyes over the latter's alluring bronze skin. It satisfied him more than winning the Champion's league. Silently sitting and spending his time blankly watching another humanoid sleep. In reality it's just a waste of time, but to Suarez it's serenity.

Feeling a tap at his shoulder, he looks up and groans, frowning from being interrupted. Suarez's frown fades as he scoots further, making room for Messi to sit. Messi sighs and placea a hand on his team-mate's thigh, making eye contact. Suarez slightly cocks a brow from the sudden and new gesture.

- "Are you think what I'm thinking?"

- "Eh?"

Messi eyes at Neymar, now slightly awake, slowly shuffling around and seemingly facing trouble to discard his baggy, full sleeve Balenciaga shirt. Neymar whines and carefully watches his steps, wobbling in the process. He makes a pouty face and sits on Suarez's lap, making the elder gasp and swallow thickly.

Suarez immediately feels his dick twitc and throb, instinctively pulling Neymar closer. The collision of their skin seemed like a spark that was slowly starting to ignite a fire in Messi as the elder watched the other two get handsy with each other.

Neymar whined more, pushing Suarez to the bed, pushing himself on Suarez's hard on, making the elder moan amd grit his teeth. Oh how heavenly Neymar looked from Suarez's veiw, yanking his boxers away, his attention drawing back to Suarez. Messi's breathe hitched from seeing how big his fellow friend actually is.

Messi remained silent, sitting by the side of the bed, watching the other two make out. Throughout the process, Suarez had his eyes locked into Messi's beautiful mahogany ones. They looked so innocent, but behind that hid a part of him that he reserved for no one but exceptional people.

- "Come on, you don't wanna miss this." Suarez snickered, straddling Neymar on his dick, leaving Neymar a moaning mess on him.

Something in Messi told him it was wrong; wrong to corrupt someone he really loved while they aren't in their senses. It sounded alot more like treachery than the satisfaction that was supposed to actually come with it. Messi sighed and left the room silently, making Suarez snigger.

- "Idiot,"

_____________

As you can see i kept it very short and this is very impolite of me considering the fact that I haven't been updating since what, 5 days? 6? I don't even remember. But yeah, A part 2 of P.A. is up next and i'm keeping this episode short since the part 2 of this will be bigger. :)