Incomperable (Neymessi)

It's a regular morning for Messi. Waking up in the bed alone, with no one on the side of the bed that he always wishes to be dipped from someone's weight- flat, empty and cold to touch. It leaves him to sigh and wake up to face the warm rays of sunlight that freckle his milky white skin.

There are days he doesn't bother to look in the mirror, or pay attention to his morning routine, and today's no different. There's no one that'll limit his time, or maybe advert his attention from emptiness that's making the interior of this house appear somewhat dead and abandoned.

Messi's dog is the only thing that keeps his spirits high, for the least; and convinces him to not give up on life just yet, when he's feeling way too lonely than he's supposed too, all alone here in the neighbouring city of Spain's capital: Barcelona.

He'd never thought it'd get this boring. At least not to the extent where he'd start noticing how his life is beginning to look like nothing much different than a loop. Most of our lives are, but we haven't been automated to notice- since there are certain activities that limit the time of our lives and provide us with something to do.

But Messi has nothing to do, as he's come to realize. No family, no friends. Well, he does have friends- but he isn't willing to go out with them and their mistresses just to get embarassed while he doesn't have one. Moreover, as one of the seniors of the squad, it's humiliating to see himself third-wheeling around friends.

So he decided to spend his time doing what, as an alternative? Nothing. There's absolutely no task that he has to do, well not as many to keep him busy enough througout the day.

But there's barely any that he can do, and so, he's not willing to wake up on mornings. His body is too used to waking up early, so it's become much of a pain now rather than a habit that many would admire.

He could take a swim but his skin would burn. The sun seems to be in too much of a rave for Messi to risk his skin for. So he decided to stay indoors and scroll away, cuddling up with his dog every now and then. His dog would whine, but it wouldn't be as noticeable.

But with every passing hour, his whines grew deafening to the ear. Messi groaned and sat upright, looking his dog straight in the eye. The big physique of the French Mastiff came to no match with his marble eyes that sparkled in plea of: being taken out for a walk, like any other dog.

Messi sighed. The thought of the outburst of energy the sun seemed to be having during the day began to creep up on Messi again.

That wouldn't change until he'd remove the white, lush curtains and unveil a sky splashed with too many bright colors to even begin with. It looked magical, as if straight out of a movie. Picture perfect. The sun didn't seem to be in it's previouse form of ego anymore.

It shone humbly, freckling the sky with it's beams, complimenting the summer evening with it's bold yet subtle colors.

Maybe a walk outside wouldn't hurt anyway, Messi thought, turning to his dog, as it'd be standing on all it's fours by his side, looking up at Messi with the leash burried between the thick folds of his fur-covered skin.

---

Messi didn't bother wearing bougie attire that wouldn't favor him whatsoever. A bulls basketball jersey, shorts and slippers. He didn't anticipate to walk too far, and anyway, the road isn't grittle enough to leave his slippers in ruins.

He walked in his own pace: slowly and steadily. But his attention wasn't anywhere near to that of his dog or to where he's heading or stepping. The colors that have stained Spain's sky with such warmth and beauty,- Messi finds nothing to compare it's beauty to. Or maybe he's just forgetting the presence of someone else that should be in place of the skies that he's saying is incomperable.