One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)

It's only fair that Neymar gets to Top here, Marco will be the babyboy here and no one objects. Enjoy :)

_________

Cavani entered the room, finding a very tensed Marquinhos nibbling at his nails, clearly stressed, as his right foot vibrated in it's own rythm out of the pressure from the stress being put on his body.

Cavani sighed and pushed the door shut a bit too loudly, on purpose, to wake Marquinhos from his trance. He shot his head up towards Cavani, letting his teeth off his nails and his feet resting on the ground. He looked at Cavani with a look of slowly dissipating hope.

- "Did he sign..?"

Cavani laughed at how stressed Marquinhos sounded. Marquinhos looked at his teammate confusedly, before a shadow emerged as Cavani opened the door.

In a second a figure emerged and Marquinhos' jaw dropped as his mind went completely blank, as if time just stopped, his eyes beginning to sting as it brought him back to reality, the tears beginninh to stain his cheeks, his lips curled downwards to a light frown.

But his eyes said otherwise. It sparkled not only from the tears, but from the happiness that is now beginning to overflow from within. His heartbeat paced as their eyes met, causing him to immediately break into tears and collide with his body in a tight hug.

Cavani left them alone to have their little moment, not wanting to interrupt.

Neymar parted away slightly, his hands on either side of Marquinhos' face, brushing away the tears that stained his now red cheeks. He sniffled and hugged him again, yet not convinced that this is reality and it has actually happened.

But it did, beyond all odds.

Marquinhos thought they'd never meet each other again, either than Nation League games, which are months away. He really wanted this to happen, and it did. For once in his life, his wish has come true and the sands of time have shaped him a great future which fortunately included the presence of Neymar in it.

- "Idiot, stop crying, I'm here."

Neymar said in a low and soft tone, kissing his forehead. Marquinhos rubbed the tears off his face, pulling away from Neymar's body, all of a sudden feeling shy to bring up a conversation with the latter.

Neymar chuckled as he continued to look at Marquinhos' eyes. They have the sparkle that only appears whenever he's beyond happy. Neymar knows what he did has hurt him but it has made another soul, very happy. That too, a very precious soul that he's never forgotten to adore.

Nothing convinced Neymar as much to sign for PSG as Marquinhos' stress from the news that Cavani had reported to Neymar, made Neymar fall into deep concern for the latter. He had contemplated for a while about it, and at the end, he ended up choosing PSG.

It will serve him a perfect environment to bring changes in him. And he need not to worry, because from now onwards, Marquinhos will be there to his aid.

---

Neymar held a party for his first year playing for PSG. He had not forgotten to invite any single one of his teammates, keeping in mind that this an only-mens party.

Ofcourse, Marquinhos was the first to arrive.

As he walked past the Penthouse gate, he looked around at the very green environment that Neymar's fairly large yards possessed. Lights wrapped around the thick trunks of a tall oak tree, a tiny pond just beside it, with a few little flowers blooming, dancing to the rythm of the wind.

He smiled as he looked above him, fascinated by the night sky; smeared with the many different shapes and interchanging colors of the stars that shone in the mere presence of the dissipating twighlight.