Shape of you (Neymessi)

How his confidence continues to flourish- that's now making his hips sway oh so perfectly as the music swoons him, his body moving to the beat in the dance floor. His short cut, brown hair softly shimmies with his every move, his tank top crinkling as his hips move side to side with his waist.

Messi only watches, mesmerized, in much fascination. The loud music manages to seep out of his ears the very second it enters his ears. The voices in the background only falter. Messi watches the Brazillian's body perfectly swaying to every beat of the music that Neymar seems to be closing his eyes and lip-syncing to.

But he doesn't know that he's being carefully observed. Not that it's creepy, or that it's creeping up on Neymar. Because it's a stare full of love and passion that's visible in the glint that in Messi's eyes, under the faint neon lights of the club that's now FCB's.

Messi's soon meet with a pair of hazel ones that he's gotten used to seeing. Neymar soon stops dancing, his body coming to an abrupt stop. He blushes and breaks eye contact, walking back to his seat- which is ironically, beside Messi.

Messi's eyes never leave the Brazillian beauty's sight. It's like Neymar is a drug that Messo can't stop taking. He's oh so intoxicating- like a poison that's the sweetest one, yet so deadly. So deadly like the thorns of a rose, yet so beautiful like the blood red petals that make you dread less.

It's just the same for Messi. That's the best he can describe his addiction and passion for Neymar. Neymar shuffles in his seat out of the agony of being watched by someone he loves the deepest in his heart, trying to prevent a smile. But he smiles, nonetheless.

Messi grins and entangles the latter's fingers between his; as the touch of his skin sends out electrifying waves along his skin, giving him goosebumps. So electrifying- like it's the deadliest shock of touching an open wire- but the numbing sensation from it after is what you long for.

They didn't want to stop at entangling fingers. There was so much going inside Messi's head- to grab that hair and pull it, to graze his lips against Neymar's body- to have the boy all to himself, under him, screaming his name.

It went from imaging to waking up to reality, to see Neymar looking much more devourable than he anticipated the Brazillian boy to be, under him.

- "W-What if we get caught-"

- "Then I won't have to work hard to tell them you're mine. They're gonna see it, as I fuck that little hole of yours- fuck you senseless until you see stars. You get me? Senseless,.." Messi groans at the thought of their bodies slick, constantly brushing against each other as he rocks his hips back and forth at a fast pace and messy thrusts.

Soon, it is like that. Their bodies slick of sweat- reeking of Messi's cologne and of the alcohol that they consumed. The bedsheets were soaked of their sweat and body fluids; shuffled out of place.
For the most, it resembled the wrong doings of two young players- well, no one can ever go against their undying desires that have started to eat at their brain, can they?

Neymar's pained and pleasured moans continued to drive Messi crazy, and did nothing to stop Messi from ruining the boy more and more. It didn't matter how exhausted the boy looked- at the verge of dozing off, the Argentine's rough and un-even thrusts at the prostate startling him awake.

The sleepier Neymar got, the more erotic his moans sounded, and so, the much hornier Messi got. His cock twitched and throbbed while he thrusted in and out of Neymar's now loosened and wet hole. Lord knows how long has it been since they've been at it, but that's the least of the problems Messi could cares about now.

He's so lost into admiring those beautiful, voidless hazel eyes- just taking a moment every now and then to appreciate the beauty beneathe of him. Neymar's plump lips never fail to attract, and his body never seems to disappoint.

But what's more, is Neymar being Neymar. It's his pure and out-going personality that Messi loves. He interacts with everyone- well- maybe that's something Messi doesn't like. But, apart that,- the Brazillian being the social butterfly out of the bunch and also the most innocent flower makes him feel different- forces him to see the boy differently.

It's the glint of innocense in his alluring eyes that makes Messi's heart go crazy. No matter how much Neymar ever tries to act maturedly- Messi's sure, he'll still have the mind of a youthful teenager that he used to be.

It's a sin to have to think about the boy in such sinful ways, inspite of his innocense.

But Messi doesn't regret one bit of what he's done. Painted the latter's skin with his marks; ruined the part of him that would one day give way to a woman. But apparently, Neymar is the woman himself. The 360° turn that he never asked for, but surely now he knows- how much he needed it.

- "Fuck..you're called a wonder-kid for a reason,"

- "huh..?"

- "God Ney, you're so innocent- are you aware of how much I love you? Huh?" Messi whispers, rubbing circles on his naked waist. Neymar blushes softly and tries looking elsewhere, not sure to answer.

And that's the problem. Messi wants to hear those magical words slip out of his lips. Although it's not too hard and seems like it's not much of a big deal, it is. To Neymar it is. It means so much more to Neymar.

It's like giving his life away to someone else. Letting that one person into his life; sharing the pathway to his heart. Letting them read him like an open book, and get to look into his little secrets that he wouldn't dare to speak about.

Those words would confirm the 'pact'. The importance and depth those words hold were something Neymar could never describe with words.

Messi patiently waits for Neymar to give way, because he knows at some point he will. But that day just seems to never come- or maybe Messi's growing impatient. Who knows? Both are so much in love. Both know how over-rated love is. But if done properly- like they are doing it- how worth it it is.

- "I l-love you Leo.."

Messi's ears twitched. The excitement started to rush through him. A smile stretched his lips.

- "I couldn't hear you,"

- "I said I-I love you.."

- "Still can't hear you."

- "I love you Lionel Messi!!" Neymar raised his voice, squeezing his eyes shut. Messi chuckled, looking at the latter cup his face in embarassment.

- "That's more like it"

---

Last night you were in my room
Now my bedsheets smell like you
Everyday discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

.
.
.
.

Messi resisted the urge from burying his face into the body pillow and blanket again but ofcourse, he couldn't find against his urge.

He burried his nose deep into the blanket again, taking a good whiff of the intoxicating smell that he's not being able to get enough of. One of the main reasons why he's debating whether or not he should wash it.

The night before still remained unforgettable. Everything about that night satisfied him and filled him to the top. The scent that Neymar left in the blanket the night before only made him miss the latter's presence more.

It made him think of his body, and how perfectly it sways to the beat of music. His tinted, bronze skin never fails to allure the Argentine into loving him more.

Messi couldn't wait to experience the thrills that the days ahead would bring him, alongside Neymar. Hopefully they'd be hand in hand, ready to get through this rollercoaster ride together.

- "I'm in love with the shape of you,"

_____________