This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)

Omega Au, so male omegas will be considered as them WIFUS here. (Hehe dw ill be making the sequals to the two of those stories so enjoy til then bbs 🥂)

_____________

Wrapping a bunch of tissue around my bleeding wounds and bruises, then securing it with tape is all I could do to hide them. As if I couldn't have gotten any unfortunate. I grab my books from my locker and leave for the next period, looking out in the corridor to be sure the bullies aren't around.

---

My parents had abandoned me a few years after I was born, due to my rare ethnic. I was born as an omega, instead of an alpha or a beta. This is considered as taboo, which is why no one has ever seen me normally or treated me equally. I used to live in an orphanage, but the land-lady was grateful to live rent-free in an apartment a few blocks from her mansion, or basically the orphanage. She pays for nearly everything, and treats me like her own son. I'm already unfortunate, but it makes me happy to know that kind hearted people still exist. I don't know how longer I'll live, judging by the pain I have to go through everyday to get myself educated. I don't understand, why are they bothered by the fact that I was born an Omega? It bothers them so much, they keep taking it out on me. I just hope this doesn't last too long. Well, the best I can hope for is no alpha male to appear to our school and buy one of us, which our city is prone to, and something I've always been afraid of. I'll just leave it in God's hands, I believe everything happens for the best.

It's finally time. I shove my books in my bookbag, ready to leave, when I noticed how everyone is standing in line in the corridor, except for me and a few who are shuffling to get in line. I confusedly stare at my best friend Raphaella, who glares at me and asks me to quietly stand beside her. Oh that look is something I know and don't like. For the love of God not an alpha male, at least not me. I feel the foots steps of a few people near us, and from afar, I notice a man looking dappering, an emotionless look to the face. To other people in suits and sunglasses, supposedly bodyguards, walk behind him. He slows his steps, scanning each and every student from head to toe. I wasn't able to see his face properly, but the face seemed all too familiar, and did make my stomach have a bad feeling. I hung my head low, as he approached Rafa. A few beads of sweat managed to leave my forehead, well, hopefully he doesn't ask me to look at him.

---

Not a single omega or beta that comes in line with my ideals for a spouse. Not a single one. I skipped a few of them, clearly disappointing a bunch of the ladies that I skipped. Like I'm here for the ladies. If this couldn't waste my time more than it is, something caught my eye. I notice a short, scrawny, curly haired boy standing beside a girl who's fairly attractive to him. I shift to him immediately, a blush rising. A strong, sweet and captivating scent radiating, and that happens to be from this boy. He's an omega? At first I question all the theories that exist to the rarities and possibilites of a male omega's birth, but they were confirmed as formally extinct. It made me blink a few times, but at the same time, my heart was going insane. I felt an attraction between me and him, like he belonged to me, and only me. I inhale dozens more of his scent while searching for his name tag. I ran the base of my thumb over a steel, rectangular plate attached to his book bag. Neymar Santos Jr. I smiled, inhaling as much of his sweet scent as I could before I'd leave, so that it would linger in my nose again. I leave, surely disappointing the rest that were ahead of Neymar. Well, if they know that I'm an egoistic, mysoginistic billionare, they must know that people of my ethnicity aren't prone to having a bad taste.

Returning back to my premises, the first thing I do is call the head-master of the college. He's bound to pick up, he knows he's gonna be up for a challenge if he doesn't.