compensation for @underecho

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to comprehend this into something sensible. Well it does make sense but..it hurts. Being married to a multi-millionare for the sake of bussiness affairs is the last thing I would wanna do, but curbed by my deceased mum's will, I had to.

I wouldn't have to, if my dad wouldn't have pushed me. He pressured me, and at some point, I gave in. And here I am, married to a man whom I only saw on the day of our marriage. As weird as arranged marriages are, I thought he'd be super old and well, ugly and arrogant.

Turns out he's not. He's 5 years older than me, not too much. But others would definitely object getting married at the age of 21. I'm not complaining to be exact, but it's sad that I will never be able to find love ever.

I have to be stuck in this until death do us apart as per the vows. Nothing can be taken back, and sometimes it does make me cry. Because I know, I know Messi will never love me. He's a busy man with a cold heart. He's not a tyrant, but I'm not sure if he will like me to even begin with.

Over the past few months of our marriage, I developed a liking for him. There's nothing about him that's not perfect. He's flawless, unlike me. He has everything he's ever wanted. How I wish I could marry someone I'd love, and spend a normal life living like a normal couple.

But I'm here, stuck in a huge-ass house all day long, only to see Messi's face for a few split seconds then his back. He sleeps with his back to my side, well. We've never talked, seriously.

I really wish we did because I find it very weird. Or maybe it's because I'm too young for such bullshit? Maybe. My last and only wish is to feel loved. I lack of it, specially in this marriage. My husband barely talks to, communicates me.. and way far from that lies the kisses.

Yes, I might be sorta lovesick but come on, I'm sure this isn't life. It looks bad complaining but..there's no purposed of life if I really need to spend it this way with zero love or affection or the least, communication. Absolutely nothing.

What's there to do in here? Just fuck his money and stare at the ceiling day-long.

- Ding dong -

Probably Messi. (Change of pov)

Neymar ran downstairs, tripping over and falling nearly face first, but thankfully he landed on his side. He groaned in pain as the door click opened, Messi standing and frowning at the sight.

Throwing his bag aside, he rushed to Neymar and picked him up with care, taking him upstairs without any words exchanged. It felt all foreign to both, since they hadn't ever exchanged any gestures after marriages, let alone even kiss.

Messi placed him on the bed, taking his coat off and rubbing the purple mark forming over Neymar's arm. Neymar hissed, looking at Lionel as they locked eyes.

Neymar wanted to grab his and kiss him now, but he knew that couldn't be done. Why? Their relation was notjing close to platonic, so that stage couldn't be reached. Or so he thought.

- "It could've been worse, Ney. Please watch out and slow down in the stairs, okay?" Lionel said in a soft tone, placing a gentle peck on Neymar's lips, leaving to change and fresh up.

It left Neymar in pure shock. His pupils dilated, his mouth agape from what happened. It was almost too good to he true, that they finally ex-changed words, and most importantly, that kiss.

It left Neymar much flustered than really shocked. He doubted if any such thing would be bound to happen again, but for now, it felt over-whelming. Messi soon returned to find Neymar cupping his face and smiling with a dark hue of red spreading across his face.