imma lay em' down (Cristessi)

Throughout the first half of the game, Messi felt like he was being watched at. By now, he was certain that a pair of eyes were piercing through him; the feeling just felt too vile for the young man to handle. As the game came to a halt for half time, he noticed a tall, tanned man looking at him without any shame, directly.

Messi turned away with his team-mates, ignoring the guy. A few minutes after the came started, a guy named Cristiano got substituted for a minor injury which he couldn't play with. Messi just stared as he limped away to the bench.

All along the second half of the game, that same vile feeling came back. He didn't understand why, but tried his best shrugging it off. By the 90th minute, he was loosing it. He looked around but found no one, except for Cristiano.

Cristiano shamelessly continued to stare with a smug look as if doing it on purpose. Messi just cringes and the game soon ends with a tie. Messi leaves for the dorms, not expecting Cristiano at his doorstep.

- "This is Barca's dorm, what are you doing here?"

Cristiano continued to look down at the pale skinned, 5'4 boy that looked back up at him with fierce, bold chocolate brown eyes. Cristiano smiled at the boldness that Messi served, apparently.

- "Answer my question,"

- "Why's that?"

- "You're from the opposing team, please go back to your dorms."

- "What if I don't?"

He was getting on Messi's nerves now. No matter how simple and quiet Messi is, at times he can feel angry, and Spanish people are known for attacking people with a whole lot of slangs. Well, Messi wouldn't, but he just felt like something bad is about to happen. He just felt it. It was too much to go un-noticed ever since the vile feeling from the game.

Messi pushed the taller man aside, getting in his room. But, Cristiano barges in and locks the door, making Messi feel uncomfortable and unsafe. It felt wrong. As much as he wanted to call Gerard now, he couldn't. Cristiano tossed his bag away before anything else could be said, or done.

- "You don't know how much of an effect you have on me, Leo."

Messi was shut with the other man's lips on his. He felt the need to run away but that couldn't be done. Cristiano forcefully tore away Messi's clothes, discarding his in the process. Messi threw tantrums, tried punching, kicking, but no avail.

Messi gave in to Cristiano. He let the tears pour down, while clutching the bedsheets as Cristiano pushed in. He felt helpless; dirty. His virginity had been snatched from his hands forcefully from a man he barely knew, until now.

Cristiano groaned, as the his tight, virgin walls clenched around his shaft. It tempted Cristiano even more; tempted him to ravish the smaller male under him. It's just a sudden urge he has to complete.

Just a sudden urge.

- "P-Please ah! Stop..." Messi felt disgusted to moan Cristiano's thrusts. It was wrong. It was rape. He shouldn't enjoy it. Most of it was pain, but the pleasure was still there. Well, only for Cristiano.

Messi sobbed, his body left spotted with purple marks. His hips had the imprint of Cristiano's hands, his body covered in white fluids. The sheets were messed, his face stained with tears. His eyes were clouded with helplessness, hatred. He squirmed as Cristiano soon reached his climax.

He came inside. Even though it didn't matter, it made him feel dirtier. Dis-dained. Used. Raped. Cristiano panted, scanning Messi's body. Quivering, covered with bites and purple marks, hand prints, nothing short of whatever was to be expected from raping.

Despite his heart swelling from ego, the blood stains worried him. Messi squirmed by the corner of the bed, hiding himself in the blanket. There was no going back now. Cristiano came to realize, thise whole situation was wrong.

He had made a mistake. Tore the petal into tiny little pieces. They couldn't be brought back, and that made him realize to what extent he had gone with the damage he had done to Messi. It seemed like all his ego and arrogance was never even there.

Messi's cries got louder, flooding the small accomodation. The guilt from that ran Cristiano over. He felt like a criminal. He had done a crime. It was wrong. Horribly wrong. He wanted to hug Messi tightly and apologize, but something in him said it would all be a good for nothing. The damage has been done.

---

- "Be glad we didn't charge you of rape, just attempt of rape." Gerard spat, leaving the cell. Others followed suit. Cristiano just sighed and pulled his hair in frustration. Til this day, he couldn't comprehend what he had done. It disgusted him to know he could go this far.

He couldn't understand what had blinded him that day, that his obsession over the latter suddenly grew, and he ravished the 22 year old, now 23. This resulted him to a few months in jail. Well, 6 months to be exact.

And boy has it been brutal. Despite his great physique, he manages to get mocked at in the canteen. And ofcourse his food goes to waste. There's nothing he can do, now he feels helpless. He's paying the price for ruining Messi.

Today, just like any other, he lays in his rock hard metal bed, staring at the ceiling. The sound from the collision of the bar and the metal bar of the cell wakes Cristiano. The police calls him over, un-locking the cell.

Cristiano doesn't exactly seem surprised that someone paid the bill to get Cristiano out. Well, he still felt curious.

- "Hey, may I ask something?"

- "What?"

- "Who paid?.." The police sighed, opening the door of the police department for him to leave.

- "The person who paid asked me to keep his identity from you. He said he'd know if I'd tell you so well I'm not. Did that answer your question? You can leave," He left, leaving Cristiano's query answered yet un-answered.

He felt fresh from being able to see the outer world again, but the memory flashed before his eyes, as he froze in place seeing Messi stand infront of him. This whole situation itself felt like a tight slap to the face.

- "I did,"

____________

Obviously gonna do a pt.2 for this one. Not much romance, really craved some drama and angst. Well, props to setszubloom for the friggin' AMAZINGGG plotline. Okay next up, Neymessi cuz im a biased hoe. :)